Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up UK only
6 May 2023, 13:47,
RE: Heads up UK only
(6 May 2023, 12:15)Straight Shooter Wrote: That’s okay paul no need to apologise pal ………lol

just been watching the Coronation, its something we Brits do so well, I dont think any other country even those still with King's and Queen's do anything like it.
it goes back to the 10th century, longer than some countries have even existed.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2023, 14:20,
My opinion for what it’s worth.

Bearing in mind the mess of politicians we have, a royal family does give some stability.

Even though they hold no power they are a brake on any politician getting above him or her self.

Would you have wanted a president Boris, or would Scotland have wanted president Sturgeon, she was already being called queen Nicola.

Two countries that got rid of royalty, although they were rotten to the core, look at the current state of France, look at Russia.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
6 May 2023, 14:31,
(6 May 2023, 14:20)Pete Grey Wrote: My opinion for what it’s worth.

Bearing in mind the mess of politicians we have, a royal family does give some stability.

Even though they hold no power they are a brake on any politician getting above him or her self.

Would you have wanted a president Boris, or would Scotland have wanted president Sturgeon, she was already being called queen Nicola.

Two countries that got rid of royalty, although they were rotten to the core, look at the current state of France, look at Russia.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

yes and both those countries disposed of their royalty by violent means.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.