Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats
25 June 2021, 02:44,
RE: Rats
(22 June 2021, 17:15)MaryN Wrote: I have no objection to anyone else eating rats if they wish to (good luck with that), but you could not gussy up a rat enough to even tempt me to a nibble. No, sorry, SD, rats are orf!

I'll bet we could do them up in a nice curry and you would never known it was not the dark meat of Chicken Little!

We no see your cat!
Try our chicken, it's purrrrfict!
25 June 2021, 08:22,
Nope, I haven't risked my digestive system in the Orient, and I have never travelled to Mexico or South America. Phew! I have obviously dodged a bullet. And no, MB, I am NOT eating rat curry!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
25 June 2021, 09:13,
I'll eat rats if it comes to it but not before I exhaust all other options first.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 June 2021, 11:32,
(25 June 2021, 08:22)MaryN Wrote: Nope, I haven't risked my digestive system in the Orient, and I have never travelled to Mexico or South America. Phew! I have obviously dodged a bullet. And no, MB, I am NOT eating rat curry!

You haven't lived until you've had Delhi belly on an Indian overnight train Mary. The Cherry on the cake is watching dead bodies and turds float by while people are bathing. Nothing convinces me more than travel that I am blessed to be born in Yorkshire.