Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Wave?
4 July 2021, 15:27,
RE: Third Wave?
Covid hasnt gone away but many are acting like it has, even the govt now wants to drop masks and social distancing, well I'm sorry I'm not going to.
the Delta variant is still with us and maybe a few more alphabet variants will come down the pipeline, just wait until the autumn and winter, viruses love winter that why we have a flu "season" in the winter.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 July 2021, 18:21,
Apologies for the double post, not sure why it does that. Anyone know how to delete?
4 July 2021, 18:50,
(4 July 2021, 18:21)Joe Wrote: Apologies for the double post, not sure why it does that. Anyone know how to delete?

dont worry about it Joe, its not important.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 July 2021, 21:13,
As time goes on it becomes more and more difficult to separate the science from the politics or should I say the politics from the science? I'm sure most on here realise that cloth masks are very poor at stopping virus transmission. N95 a lot better but still not 95% in reality. P100 the best but still never really 100% but will seriously reduce the viral load if in an area where the virus is airborne reducing the chance of the virus taking hold if it does enter the blood stream (ensure you're clean shaven though). That's why at the start of the pandemic the government were advising people not to wear masks, they didn't want the effective types of masks bought up by the masses, then they said oh yes wear a cloth mask, to give people a sense of assurance.
5 July 2021, 06:12,
any sort of mask will stop people sneezing or coughing into my face which lessens the chance of me getting the virus, I wear a mask to protect others and they wear a mask to protect me.
6 July 2021, 14:57,
So why have we not worn these masks before when annual flu breaks out as normal ? Okay this is a new mutating of a type of flu we are led to believe ? Never before have we closed down our country for any flu like condition , closed down everything ....I have a real hard time believing all these restrictions of our freedoms , all the free money given to workers to stay home and watch the television ....all the small / and not so small companies been given money to survive by their finger tips for very dubious reasons that may sound very reasonable to some ....but not to me ! There is more to this than meets the eye , there is another agenda being played out here and it’s a global agenda ......I have had enough of the bullshit to be honest.....carry on prepping ....hard .....we are going to need all of it ! .
6 July 2021, 18:55,
Masks are useless against the virus and I don't wear them. The may stop people sneezing and coughing in your face but I've never had that happen before even when people are coughing and spluttering at the doctors.

There sure is something going on and when we get called conspiracy theorists all the time. Lately most of these theories turn out to be right.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 July 2021, 19:28,
I totally agree with you Skean, this virus is highly suspicious. I find it highly sinister when I hear people talking about a new world order and this is the WEF, not a loony in a tin foil hat. Certain groups are into some very suspicious stuff at the moment.

As for masks a proper rated mask ( unlike the NHS) will offer protection if coupled with a bit of distance. As for the masks you see the general public and nhs wearing these offer zero protection.
Regarding the general lockdown, if this was not implemented in the Uk then you would be expecting a kill rate of 1.3 million based on general global figures. The nhs would have maxed out on capacity long before this.

The million dollar question is why are so many people pushing the vaccine. Yes by all means get a vaccine if you want one but why are so many people pushing for the rest of us to get jagged? Aren’t they already protected with the fantastic vaccine? How do I know what’s in this vaccine?
7 July 2021, 07:55,
when the virus first started my wife walked in a Lidl store wearing a mask and surgical gloves, this was before everyone started wearing them just a few people did, when the customers saw her they parted like the Red Sea and ran away, thats the effect I like, if masks mean people keep the hell away from me then that is good, we will both continue to wear masks in supermarkets after "freedom day" has been and gone and I know many older people who will do the same. in fact in Asda where I shop they are keeping the requirement, not mandatory after the 19th but they would prefer that customers still wear masks.
7 July 2021, 11:07,
It does seem to me that there is something odd about this 'pandemic'.
Unfortunately I am unable to define this oddness - but it is there.
There seems to be a 'script' being followed (?)
However if we have a genuine situation then I feel that wearing masks and distance keeping should continue for a while longer - just in case. This would be on a personal responsibility theme. I will keep wearing mine and continue to be 'careful' for as long as I feel the need.
Hopefully other folks will feel the same way.