Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Wave?
7 July 2021, 11:40,
RE: Third Wave?
since the mask wearing became mandatory there havent been so many coughs and cods about, have you noticed? I can only put that down to the mask wearing, and social distancing, I was using hand sanitizer in public places long before this pandemic was even a gleam in a Chinese communists eye.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2021, 11:41,
(7 July 2021, 11:40)bigpaul Wrote: since the mask wearing became mandatory there havent been so many coughs and colds about, have you noticed? I can only put that down to the mask wearing, and social distancing, I was using hand sanitizer in public places long before this pandemic was even a gleam in a Chinese communists eye.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2021, 18:21,
Long ago, when there was a meeting of members at an outdoor venue, I saw photographs of some of you.

Health benefits aside,

Mask wearing should definitely be mandatory!
8 July 2021, 08:57,
no need to get nasty.
8 July 2021, 10:10,
If we are going full nanny state, and the UK is well ahead of that game, then we shouldn't be driving. People crash and others get killed. Those drivers shouldn't be so inconsiderate to others. When we had lockdowns RTAs fell off a cliff. I bet burglaries were down significantly as well. Those poor burglars. Domestic violence went up though. You can't have everything.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 July 2021, 10:44,
seems a lot of people cannot live with others 24/7 or else it affects their mental health, poor souls!!
8 July 2021, 21:18,
We’ve both had the jab, everyone in our circle have, no one has any problem other than one with a sore shoulder for 24 hours, everyone has complete faith in the jab.

As for masks, hand sanitiser and distancing we intend to continue their use in shops and busy places for as long as we think nesessary. Common Sense.
9 July 2021, 08:46,
wait for the longer term effects to happen, maybe 1 year, 2 years or more down the line.
even thalidimide took 9 months before the side effects were seen and then it was horrendous for all concerned and for the children it was life long.
31 August 2021, 19:55,
(3 July 2021, 09:36)Straight Shooter Wrote: Nothing wrong here MB , everything is going to PLAN .....the resetting of the global financial system is well underway with the new digital system being set up to take over.....no more paper money......inflation will hover up any savings you may have breaking us all down.....ready for us to except ANY new system they offer up.....when the free money stops and the layoffs start plus interest rates start to rise , many will loose their homes / rented accommodation and will end up with relatives or just out on the streets living in tents ....many will just not make it at all .

Fear is the name of the game (always has been) to get what they want , total control will follow ....control of everything .....so as we concentrate on what they want us to concentrate on in the narrow band .....have a good look at the wider picture.......then you see a whole lot more ! As if anyone needs reminding you have not seen nothing yet even here in rural wales .....most here think things are going to be better soon and things will go back to normal.....how can anyone be so dull with one head ? They just can not see the freight train heading their way and right at them......it blows my mind ! .....if ever there was a case for preparing this lot of itself is a good enough reason.....if you do not .......you are a fool ! .

Again SS is spot on. Factor in the rise in death rate because of things that must not be named and we have a total catastrophe. Guess who the media are already priming the think-less to blame.
31 August 2021, 20:02,
(3 July 2021, 12:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: The Vax is worse than the disease. Covid is a bad flu, sure, but it is just a flu and mainly impacts oaps, like me, particularly with other comorbidity like diabetes and other illnesses. In the UK the average age for Covid deaths was 82ish with three comorbiditys. 300, total, for under 30s. The Vax is killing and seriously damaging the younger ones. Israel and Iceland have data that says for every 100 that die from Covid 77 have died from the Vax. That doesn't take into consideration those seriously injured and will be dying over the next few years. Plus the Vax impacts all ages. The WHO recommends that nobody under 50 takes the Vax. In the meantime our government is still talking about masks which are of no use. The new Delta variant is 40 times more likely to kill the vaccinated over the unvaccinated.

In addition the data is tainted. If you are +ve for Covid and die in a car accident. It is a Covid death. If you get a Vax shot keel over and have a heart attack in the next 10 mins it s recorded as a heart attack. There are lots of reports of people dying and being recorded as Covid and they weren't even Covid +ve. In case you don't understand our government is lying to us to make it look worse to get the powers that all dictators want.

These variants are the normal progress of viruses. They mutate and sometime get worse but usually get less of an issue because viruses that kill quickly don't last long. Viruses that make you ill last longer as this allows them to spread more. At the moment every mention of a new variant gives our useless government an excuse to clamp down on us with fines vastly exceeding anything you get for actually doing serious crimes.

I was an IT Director for a large Pharmaceutical giant and although I wasn't involved in any of the drug making I know it takes over 10 years for a drug to be developed and tested and this one was done in less than 10 months. That can only happen if tests, a lot of them, are not done. They didn't test the young or pregnant women for example. That is why they have been given written dispensation so they cannot be sued for any impact of these Vaxes. No other drug has that immunity.

It clearly shows a hidden agenda and you can be sure that it isn't for your benefit.

Truth. 300% increase in heart attacks, stroke and thrombotic episodes in the USA in the last 4 months - MD not allowed to ask about a certain status. No doubt here as to why.