Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infrastucture - Covid
30 July 2021, 21:36,
RE: Infrastucture - Covid
This is over 3000 infections but only 9 deaths.

Sidney lost more people than that driving home drunk from the pub last week, I guarantee it.
31 August 2021, 19:01,
(22 July 2021, 20:02)Joe Wrote: I noticed the newspapers have been trying to hype this all week and in fairness I have noticed a few small issues. There’s been a few items missing in our online shopping but nothing major. I’ve increased orders to compensate but to be perfectly honest I’ve not been in a shop since Covid started so it’s very difficult to substantiate the media claims.
I just dumped 80kg of flour as it was a year old so might need to order some extra flour if things start to creak.
Worth mentioning my breadmaker was my greatest asset during the last peak so I might be back to baking bread again.

Gosh. I would have made ship biscuit because they last 100 years.
31 August 2021, 19:07,
(23 July 2021, 14:28)Straight Shooter Wrote: I am hearing of lots of supply issues and in a wide range of industries , not just food .....late deliveries are becoming the normal and lead times are going up big time.....some people I know from past dealings with are very very worried to the point of failing very shortly , that’s how bad this is one said ....and I am talking of well run companies here.....we never seem to hear about this from the MM it’s as if they bury bad news not to let off any alarm ...and only mention ( empty shelves ) as a temporary clitch and nothing for us to worry about ! And “ no need to panic buy anything “ ? ......and we are supposed to believe this nonsense they spout out , NO I don’t think so ....they will have us as dull and stupid as they most certainly are ........more baked beans anyone ! .

I have seen letters to farmers in the USA ordering the plough under of viable crop and destruction of livestock. I have seen a video of crop under ploughing in UK too. Meat and grain will be relatively cheap this year so grab everything you can afford to. All bets are off next year as prices will go skywards. I figure you already raise your own though. Extra grain to feed them.
1 September 2021, 11:30,
Excess crops have always been ploughed back into the soil, especially the stuff the supermarkets dont want, its standard practice and has more to do with the price than anything else.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.