B D - oh heck
31 August 2021, 21:52,
B D - oh heck
https://youtu.be/tF4DML7FIWk

I may have to buy larger capacitors.
1 September 2021, 16:32,
RE: B D - oh heck
more like a big sledge hammer!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 September 2021, 18:26,
You'd get that close to one when it's armed then?
2 September 2021, 02:57,
I don't think I have been frightened of an animation since I was 6 and freaked out over Fantasia.
2 September 2021, 08:15,
whats wrong with dancing elephants?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 September 2021, 18:16,
If that was the robotic system you were up against then I wouldn’t be too concerned but unfortunately the systems you will be faced with in the near future will be a lot more deadly and the public have not seen them yet. I suspect the weaponised robots will be far more armoured and will possibly resemble a small battle tank, additionally it will more than likely be part of a system with airborne drones providing long range feedback.
What’s the point of having a robotic system that can run through buildings when it’s far easier to level the building.
I would expect far heavier weapons as you don’t need to worry about weight, something around 0.5 cal for human targets and maybe a small repeating canon for armoured targets.
It could be a mixture of semi autonomous for normal missions with a full AI back up if the control channel is compromised.
2 September 2021, 18:50,
Joe, I bet China already has this tech.
2 September 2021, 18:55,
If that was the robotic system you were up against then I wouldn’t be too concerned but unfortunately the systems you will be faced with in the near future will be a lot more deadly and the public have not seen them yet. I suspect the weaponised robots will be far more armoured and will possibly resemble a small battle tank, additionally it will more than likely be part of a system with airborne drones providing long range feedback.
What’s the point of having a robotic system that can run through buildings when it’s far easier to level the building.
I would expect far heavier weapons as you don’t need to worry about weight, something around 0.5 cal for human targets and maybe a small repeating canon for armoured targets.
It could be a mixture of semi autonomous for normal missions with a full AI back up if the control channel is compromised.
3 September 2021, 01:24,
Where are the freekin' Ewocks when you need them?