Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel shortage ?
25 September 2021, 13:02,
RE: Fuel shortage ?
I think a lot of this stems from overpopulation, there are just too many people and the demands on the supply system are just too great and the system, whether that is food, fuel or energy, just cant cope.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 September 2021, 19:51,
SS you have an interesting point, the manipulation of the media appears to be at a Global level. Seriously who’s big enough to control the tech giants, media , gov etc. A few years ago when I heard people talking about this I thought they were nutters.
Over here it appears large companies and left media are trying to trigger a return to pre Brexit.
Interesting times and a very interesting game that is being played.
25 September 2021, 23:02,
Well it appears I look like a interesting nutter then Joe ...no worries joe I am not at all offended ........there again it’s been a long apprenticeship to arrive here ...decades ! It takes a long to peel a onion one skin at a time ....departmental control is key ...and harder to brake down the more you peel away when you understand the previous skin is not aware of the others ....they just fulfil their intended individual function....deep stuff Joe .....you ask who’s big enough ? ......Get your head around the onion first .....you will either disregard the notion right here or start peeling yourself ......if you are interested ....after all you have picked up on Brexit and our so called main media.......small fry Joe .......many moons ago NR did suggest other forums that hold similar interests that align to mine , but I wanted to learn more survival skills first and I have .....however if any members feel these sorts of posts and content have no place here on this forum .....just make it know and I will withdraw from it no problem at all .
26 September 2021, 13:14,
SS it’s very prepping related as it’s affecting the here and now. The timing is too accurate to be a response to a building issue. For example how can you go from having fuel to not having fuel, it would have to be a gradual build up unless there had been a significant event but in this case we get BP fuel making an announcement with a flurry of activity from the left media and hey presto a few hours later the Gov announce the border is open wtf. Yes it’s meant to be temporary but we get the picture.
You could see the manipulation prior with the whole cancel Christmas bull.
I had gradually been reducing stock levels as the whole covid event seemed pretty stable and I seldom hold more than a few months of food but I think I might increase stocks slightly.
On recap the fuel situation up here is stabilising, we had a few stations up here that ran out of fuel but driving by around 2300 I was able to refuel with no queue in sight.
26 September 2021, 13:40,
there isnt really a fuel shortage, what there is is a DRIVER shortage.
this affects not just the fuel pumps but also the supermarkets, funnily enough it dosent seem to affect my local rural Co-op.
scenes of fighting in a petrol station in West Sussex, what the hell is wrong with people?
of course growing up nobody ran out of anything, we had larders and we had back up supplies in our homes, nowadays its only us preppers who do, expecting things to be there when you want them is a fools game and will be the death of all the sheeple.
"prepare for the worst and hope for the best" but dont be surprised when it all goes tits up(apologies ladies for my grammer!).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 September 2021, 14:30,
That’s a valid point but we had the same amount of drivers last week and there was no major issues. What’s happened since then apart from some clever media hype.
26 September 2021, 14:49,
we had 20,000 foreign drivers pre pandemic so I dont know how we can be suddenly short of 100,000?
sure some are sheltering, some have retired but the numbers still dont add up.
a lot of it I am sure is media hype.
still I prepare for such events so none of it will cause me too many upsets, just go with the flow and watch and wait.
26 September 2021, 18:23,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16247217/s...uel-chaos/
Looks like they have been caught out.
27 September 2021, 12:46,
most of the truck drivers shortage in the UK is down to the DVLA being shut down during the pandemic and even now they only have a skeleton staff.
27 September 2021, 19:59,
You fellows are mistaking symptoms for causes. As long as you do that your focus is diverted from the true nature of the events.

The entire problem could be eliminated today with the dismissal of vaccine requirements and isolation requirements. You would be back to normal in 48 hours.

There is the capability of the government moving 5,000 UK military licensed lorry drivers to the ports and moving the fuel?? If they are looking to every option why is this option not moving fuel to the pumps? You know the drivers are present, you have seen those big honking army trucks on the motorway.

TPTB are using the covid restrictions to control flow of resources. It is deliberate and purpouseful.

You are being conditioned to a "new austerity". Short food shortages with "just in time" solutions. Short, severe, fuel shortages with "just in time" solutions. Then probably short, unexpected power cuts for a few hours or a day, but often.

All of this to condition the population to the idea that anything is better than nothing as the shortages get worse, but the essentials are always provided by a kind and caring government. Beans and potatoes will always be present, not so much fresh meat, poultry or dairy. Not to mention the E-bay shipment you have been waiting on since Dad was a kid.

The extras you once viewed as essentials then become memories.

Vaccine passports mean noting if you can't go anywhere because there is no fuel. Your movements are still being controlled by TPTB through access to resources.