Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel shortage ?
27 September 2021, 20:10,
RE: Fuel shortage ?
100% smack on MB ! .......nothing I can add ! .
27 September 2021, 20:45,
Anyone in those ques refusing to use E10 in their old banger?

Not so much a worry now is it mate?
27 September 2021, 21:44,
With there being unprecedented demand for gas in europe (which may be the next shortage) may I reassure you our wonderful government is doing all it can to ensure a continuous supply.

France stocks 14 weeks supply, Germany 8 weeks, Italy 11 weeks, and the U.K. 4 days, yes just 4 days.
28 September 2021, 08:34,
thats nothing new Pete, its been like that for years.
I guess the govt reckons if we run out of gas we just buy more from somewhere else.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 September 2021, 11:02,
local rural garage as of today has NO petrol and NO diesel.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 September 2021, 11:09,
Same here, BP. I don't wish to state the obvious, but isn't this type of situation that we prep for??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
28 September 2021, 12:19,
i do prep for fuel shortages......5 gallons of super in the jerry can and a gallon in the ANF 125 and 2 gallons in the CG125 equates to almost a thousand miles of commuting ...20 mile a day roundtrip means i have the means to get to work til Christmas without using either of the cars(which are both full)
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
28 September 2021, 12:19,
Yes it is Mary ! ......I think what raises concerns is those than do not prepare ! And what they will get up to .
28 September 2021, 12:27,
I think this has all been a ruse to run down the remaining stocks of E5 95 ron unleaded at our expense and inconvenience , then all storage facilities(tanks)can then switch to E10 unleaded
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
28 September 2021, 12:52,
most garages around here have switched to E10 only.