Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snub Gun Study Group - USA
29 September 2021, 16:59,
Snub Gun Study Group - USA
This link is posted for information and entertainment only. I realize that in the UK self defence is not recognized as justification to own a handgun and that any handgun ownership or use is highly regulated and limited to club activities only.

However, in the USA we take our right to bear arms seriously. This is in no way intended to start any debate, but only to give you a "peak into our tent."

The Fall 2021 Edition of SG2 was posted to the web site today. This is a free download for anyone interested. The .pdf file is 26 MB so it may take some time to download, but the wait is well worth it. Enjoy!

https://snubgunstudygroup.com/pdf/SG2-Fall2021.pdf

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
29 September 2021, 21:22,
RE: Snub Gun Study Group - USA
a model 10 , 19 and 36 would round of my preps wonderfully
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 September 2021, 03:01,
Got a couple of 10s, classics, gave one to my son when he turned whatever?

No 19 but there is a 66 floating around the family somewhere.

Got a 36, actually it's a 37 air-weight, but don't carry it much. The hammer spur digs into my spare tire. Went to a 642 instead. Same gun only hammerless with an alloy frame, stainless cylinder.

Since 911 I have almost completely switched over to subcompact autos for their extra rounds. Hard to believe that was 20 years ago.
30 September 2021, 20:13,
My favourite pistol was a 4 inch barrel model 15, with pachmayr rubber grips, not really a snubby but small frame, it was so comfortable in the hand, and small enough so my wife and children all could use it.

Having adjustable sights it was very accurate, on a good day I could get 2 inch groups at 20 yards.

It was 38special but proofed +p, so could handle some good factory loads.