Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doublespeak
14 October 2021, 23:27,
Doublespeak
For the past 4 months our inflation rate has been climbing by 5% per month.

Each time the figures come out the current administration over here claims the figures mean nothing, "there is no inflation".

Today the figures for Sept came out and guess what? 5.4%, the highest in 13 years.

What does Joe Biden say about this...it is proof that inflation (that he claims did not exist) is going down !!!!

He even claims that what inflation does exist is an "upper class problem" and does not affect the rest of us.

I suppose he is convinced that the government picks up the tab for everyone but the "upper class", and we don't have to pay our own way.

The pity is that there are people that will believe this dribble!

Home heating oil is up 40%

Petrol is up 30%

Food is up 10%

Meat is up 12%

So how do they explain this? Simple, they discount food and fuel from the numbers. They simply eliminate any items they do not want to count from the inflation index.

So we have the largest inflation spike in 13 years, so what???

Guess what was happening 13 years ago? We were in the throws of the 2008 crash, with its following recession that we did not fully exit for 8 years!!!

Folks, as SS has warned, It's about to get bad, "world wide" !!!
15 October 2021, 01:03,
RE: Doublespeak
And ammunition is up 400 percent!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
15 October 2021, 01:12,
I am being hailed from the bedroom ......” come to bed ! Or I’ll come out there and surgically remove your giggley bits “ Umm sorry men I have to go ....catch you in the morning .
15 October 2021, 11:11,
There are a few reasons on how you view ( increases ) ....inflation .....deflation .....stagflation .....when the real reason that props up all of these is confidence ! .....to be more precise confidence in the worlds premier currency the U S dollar .....not backed by gold since 1971 when The petrodollar took its place (oil) .....the main reason for keeping a high oil price (especially right now) and manipulating the precious metals markets via paper contract market That in turn controls the physical metal ( prices ) .....confidence is being eroded from within as well as outside .....in short the USD is loosing its influence globally and the fed as well as all central banks now it , its done its over , but as a fair well they intend to take ALL our money, pensions , homes .....everything ! ....and most people either do not see this coming , after all this stuff is a bit out there isn’t it ? ....conspiracy theorist type of stuff .....nutter type stuff ..........but look around you folks , around the globe , all the countries suffering a similar fate .....and tell me this is not planned ,when all governments are singing from the same sheet ! There is no coincidental stuff going on ....it’s a working plan alright ! ....covid 19 is just a means to a end .....their End ....the club knows what’s coming and we are not invited ....we have become a expendable a surplus to their requirements ,a drain on their resources ......AI will replace us as well as getting rid of most of us in the process ......what ever you are thinking .....will be wrong and not even close to this changing paradigm shift we are all in and living it right now ! All you need to do is live long enough to experience the ride to the bottom .