Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid uptick .
20 October 2021, 10:06,
RE: Covid uptick .
Just had call from relatives living in Kent ......three of their grandchildren have covid ....all young ...but appear to be okay ..all are from the same family unit .....school kids ......my grandson is still negative .....can not get my head around that ! ....his sister and parents have covid ......?
20 October 2021, 14:46,
probably find the whole class has it.
wife's nephew's wife is a nurse in Hampshire, she is one of those going round the schools giving all the kids the vaccine.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 October 2021, 19:41,
The strategy the British government nearly always tend to use is to get the people themselves to demand something of them that they actually wanted to do themselves, then they can say they were simply responding to the public's request.
21 October 2021, 13:03,
what a load of sheeple we have in this country today.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2021, 19:03,
Covid cases on the increase in our area .......the gov voted in strict controls ....or should I say extended it .......so it’s just a matter of timing for MORE lockdowns , more supply issues , shortages and price increases on everything .....expect power outages .....in fact expect the worst possible events to take place not just here in the UK but all around the globe .....it’s all coming down ! Hyper inflation ....the full monty ! IMHO ....I know I have said as much before but here we are ......are we ready ? .......all the ducks are all set up in a nice straight line .....hang on to your hats ! .
21 October 2021, 19:22,
SS it might not be too bad, some areas have already past that peak eg London, parts of Scotland etc, It all down to how careless the population is in that area and the quicker you get over the peak the better.
I reckon I’m past the worst of it up here but I suspect COP26 will bring in a new variant and kick it of again. Delta Plus lol
21 October 2021, 23:36,
Joe , covid is the least of our problems ...covid is just the Excuse , rules of engagement for what is coming next ...the new paradigm has arrived , most do not even realise it’s happening .....they know something is not right but can’t work out what that something is , and just carry on as normal and all the while focus on covid and the restrictions .....talk of shortages , the NHS ....maybe loosing their job their home or both ! Food production being hit from all sides by lack of animal feeds , weather , fertilisers , labour shortages , transportation of product to the market place......container shortages or sited in the wrong locations......everything that can go wrong is going wrong ! And it’s by design ! And it’s worldwide .....not withstanding a financial crash that is imminent.........joe this is just my opinion ! You do not have to agree with it and neither does anyone else come to that ......but be prepared just in case .....the top table IS prepared I can assure you of that ! .
22 October 2021, 09:05,
SS I do agree that Covid is minor to what’s coming, I suspect you know I’m very suspicious about the whole covid drama.
22 October 2021, 10:35,
we know a couple of people who died of covid...allegedly!
I think there is a lot going on in the world now, more than just covid. a lot of which can be put down to population numbers, there are now more humans on the planet than at any time and all the systems and structures are creaking at the seams because of that.