Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cycle 25 another ice age on way to UK
29 January 2012, 20:12,
Cycle 25 another ice age on way to UK
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...again.html

29 January 2012, 20:21,
RE: Cycle 25 another ice age on way to UK
Oh God yet more new taxes coming then. Do we get the taxes back for global warming then?.
29 January 2012, 22:54,
UKS,

Let me check................. Ooops... looks like not they had to pay their voters.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 January 2012, 23:41,
Does this mean I'll finally get onto my snowboard? I've moved to Bristol, brought my snowboard with me, and not been able to use it because the winter has been all weak and boring! Stupid Bristol and it's no snow policy! I should spend winters back up in Warrington, where it's colder. But it didn't snow up there either! So I can't really win.

I guess our chat about the Thames freezing over and all that will at least be put to rest if it does happen.
30 January 2012, 09:14,
I love the timing of this article. Great post NR.

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might finally be able to get out on my snowboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 January 2012, 09:29,
(30 January 2012, 09:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I love the timing of this article. Great post NR.

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might finally be able to get out on my snowboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough to snowboard, I've been skiing in the last 2 years at home.
30 January 2012, 09:43,
They are using the Ski slopes in Weardale on the side of the road from Middleton O T to Alston, mad buggers, couple of years ago we were up there and snow boarders were rocketing down the hill, out the gate, cross the road and down the slope on the other side !!!!

30 January 2012, 10:22, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2012, 10:37 by Scythe13.)
DAMN BRISTOL AND IT'S WET EVERYTHING POLICY!!!!!!

SNOW ISN'T SETTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ONE!!!!!!!!

MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/snow-predicted-...31340.html

If this snow doesn't settle, there will be a 1 man riot!!!!!
30 January 2012, 19:15,
Just so that you feel more like a local yokel Scythe, in Bristol the snow doesn't settle it pitches and in the twenty or so years I've been here I've only been able to use my snowboard twice
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

31 January 2012, 11:05,
(30 January 2012, 10:22)Scythe13 Wrote: If this snow doesn't settle, there will be a 1 man riot!!!!!

Don't mean to piss on your bonfire buddy, but technically, a riot requires at least 6 people Huh