Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal protection
4 December 2021, 22:57,
RE: Personal protection
Bloody hell pete that’s fantastic work ! ....btw wild child been chewing on my ass regarding the material invoice for the ally discs ....she runs a tight ship ! .....email it tomorrow pal ...keep her off my case ! .
5 December 2021, 16:22,
Don’t worry SS the sheet aly was bought for a job I never got round to so let’s forget it for this run.

I will find a price for materials for the next batch and let you know, then tell me when to proceed.

To avoid suspicion for the next delivery we may have to arrange a meet, keep it secret, keep it safe.
6 December 2021, 11:18,
Heads up ! We may have a problem ! It’s come to my attention that some rock chick called Greta has picked up on our posts ......by all accounts she dances and sings like a uncoordinated maniac .....she thinks it’s a fantastic idea and wants in on the project ! ......I thought something was up , when MB reported some young chick been hanging around his homestead ....instead of using his rifle ....he started using aftershave again.....don’t like the sound of it boys ! ....I think we should lay low for now ......this could be serious .
6 December 2021, 20:29,
Who, what, why, I don’t know anything about whatever it is that’s going on, I’ve been away meditating on a mountain top.

Anyway as I (and Gandalf) said, Keep it secret keep it safe.