Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal protection
1 December 2021, 23:42,
RE: Personal protection
(1 December 2021, 23:19)Straight Shooter Wrote: .....many thanks Pete ! Brilliant work ! Forwarding your plan right now to the production team .

My pleasure, such an important device is long overdue, count on my support.
2 December 2021, 17:30,
Watch out SS, you know what TPTB did to Tesla!!

He applied for many patents and then had the government confiscate his plans and documents, declaring them pertinent to national security.

We could all be using electricity broadcast through the air like radio, and WW2 would have never occurred due to some of the weapons he designed, the plans for which are still "classified" for national security.

This BS filter will disappear, and possibly the design team with it, once it reaches the patient office.

Or you could do what old Ben Franklin did, refuse to patient it and declare it a device for the benefit of humanity, like the lightening rod!!
2 December 2021, 21:49,
Bloody hell MB ! You are right ....the BS neutraliser Mark 1 could be in grave danger ....I can feel that Nobel prize slipping away .....all that work by this forum ....all the international cooperation down the drain ....all for nothing ! .....what can we do to counter ? Any ideas MB ? ....there must be some Avenue we can go down ? To save the project and the world .....ringing Flash Gordon right now ! may even try obiewauncanobie .
2 December 2021, 23:32,
SS don’t worry, “The Force” is with you.
3 December 2021, 01:25,
Pete you are a genius!

We will declare ourselves a religion and present the BS deflector as a cultural artifact of ritual use.

If the Arabs can have AK rifles in the mosque basement we can have a BS detector.

We need the device to meditate three times daily, for morning news, afternoon news and evening news along with other sacred occasions such as special speeches by public officials.

Any piece of kit we own, such as machetes, swords, crossbows or spears with large shiny bronze points, can also be declared ritual objects worn during meditation and carried on our person at all times in public due to their ritual significance.
3 December 2021, 08:58,
I must admit I was loosing confidence......to the point I started to dismantle the prototypes .....unscrewing the metal discs ......then I remembered something Charles Harris had asked...... SS can the device generate its own bull shit as a retaliate countermeasure ....we worked on this and come up with pete’s reverse coil , located at the antenna hub ( as we both agreed MB Pete is a genius ) as the Pete coil worked a treat , mind you LS did design the transistor array .....as you well know ....I would even argue LS is a wizard and genius ......at this point I would like to thank you all , I am inspired and my confidence has returned .......I have refitted the disc deflectors .....I am on it ! ........special thanks to CH ......a true inspiration ! .....the type of guy you need not worry about buying his round when it’s his turn , you would never see him disappearing to the toilet in hiding, what a guy !
4 December 2021, 21:37,
Have you considered some sort of small parabolic dish deflector, like a TV dish, that concentrates and focuses the BS reflecting it back to the transmitter.

Such a device would not only protect the user but befuddle the sender.

Or would the BBC be sending out unmarked vans with swat teams to track down the unbull$h!ted of society due to reflected transmission.

Will acceptance of BS soon be mandated? Will we need a "Full of BS card" to travel or go shopping?
4 December 2021, 22:25,
Indeed we have MB .....the solid stock was turned yesterday by Pete , this solid steel mould fits into his lathe ....a aluminium 6” disc is clamped against the stock mould .....then the steel upright post is used as a lever / fulcrum that Pete uses to lever the aluminium disc against the mould stock ....it’s called spinning .......I have not heard from Pete today ....but I know he was keen to run off at least fifty on this first run .....I suspect he has run double that today. .....I have tried to tell him to take it easy .....but you know Pete when he’s got the bit between his teeth he’s like a animal! ......maybe you should have a word MB ....tell him to slow down ....he may listen to you ? .....will update when Pete comes back .
4 December 2021, 22:37,
Oh I forgot to reply about the BBC van scenario ..........I know others been discussing a triangulation beam of neutralising bull shit ....but it’s over my head ....I will wait on others to explain , far better than I ever could .
4 December 2021, 22:45,
Yes SS, i’ve 200 dishes ready for polishing when done I’ll send them by a small local carrier, we don’t want the postal service involved, OPSEC.

Next batch will be 500-600 depends on how the sheet aluminium lasts out. Will use a different carrier, or we could do a meet.

I do love a challenge.