Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine
29 January 2022, 23:08,
RE: Ukraine
The way I see it, if a big event hits then I've a cushion and a breathing space, unless it's so big as to make virtually all prepping irrelevant anyway. We all know we're in an inflationary cycle now so that, in a sense, is a slow collapse of sorts, so I've at least hedged against that by buying stocks at the lower previous price, and saved by buying in bulk. As long as one rotates stock accordingly so there's no wastage, then whatever happens, prepping is ALWAYS a win win and can never be a regret.
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
14 February 2022, 10:07,
I dont get it, we are all humans, after 2 thousand years of recorded shared history shouldnt we have learned how to live together without resorting to starting yet another war?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2022, 12:03,
As long as humans have walked the earth , wars have been waged ! .....too prevent some one stealing your stuff be it food or land ....talking things through and failing to reach agreement ends up in organised aggression / defence , there are no real winners other than the people that make the weapons and the banks .....I notice the MSM are freely talking of ww3 hyping everything up and adding even more fear ....to a time of a wavering pandemic that people no longer believe in And are seeing through , the need for a bigger diversion had to be set in place as a distraction for the banking system on a global scale .....to hide the blame from the central banking system , and pin the blame firmly on the pandemic and leading into war ....or the threat of war ....at the same time inflation runs rampant leading to hyper inflation ....stripping every last penny from peoples pockets , and making money worthless ! The unprepared are going to stave as well as the prepared ! .

There will be a time coming when most people will become preppers , that time has already started , fighting for your very survival will take all of your time ...there will be no time for anything else .

For those thinking and waiting for pre 2019 times to return I have bad news .....it’s never going to return ! ..you just don’t get it yet .....but you will grasp it as time go’s by ....spoiler alert ! You are to late mate .
14 February 2022, 12:30,
nothing will ever be the same as it was before the pandemic, everything has changed, welcome to the new "normal".
however I do not believe there will come at time when "everyone" is a prepper, people have been programmed to be sheep, especially in modern times. only the strong will survive, and I dont just mean the strong in strength.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2022, 14:11,
Yes you are correct BP .....not so much preppers .....more survivalists ! .
14 February 2022, 14:27,
my wife says I am more of a survivalist than a prepper as I am always thinking/planning long term.
14 February 2022, 15:34,
Yes I would agree with her BP .......I see the evidence in most all you post mate .
14 February 2022, 15:52,
there arent that many of us this side of the pond. most Brits (present company not included) seem to be short term preppers, our old "Dartmoor" group was, thats why it folded.
15 February 2022, 21:08,
It seems to me that most of the sheeple think prepping is just buying toilet roll by the trolley load.
16 February 2022, 09:35,
thats not prepping, thats panic buying.