Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CH is about to get hammered with snow!
16 January 2022, 00:45,
CH is about to get hammered with snow!
Yes the weather man is promising CH a heavy winter storm this weekend, as if he has not had enough this year already!

It is supposed to sweep by me, missing me by mere inches, swing to the south, then to the north, go straight for CH, then sit for a few moments before going into the Atlantic to come to England or some such.

All of the bread and milk south of the Ohio River and north of the Gulf of Mexico has been looted, the last egg squeezed out of the last chicken and all of the hamburger helper is gone!

Neither is there a generator left for sale in the southern US, but never fear, if the power does not go out they will be returned for refund on Monday.
16 January 2022, 08:56,
RE: CH is about to get hammered with snow!
One thing is for sure ......CH will be fully prepped and ready for anything ! .....solid as a rock ! .....I wish him well and safe passage , stay safe Charles !
17 January 2022, 19:06,
RE: CH is about to get hammered with snow!
Storm total for snow 32cm, mostly powder until weather turned warm and left 5mm of ice crust over it.

Staying indoors in front of the fireplace with hot buttered rum and purring cat.

HOA has come by to plow and sand the road, but I've no need to go anywhere as I've enough rum and oatmeal to last several weeks. We've not lost AC mains, but the Generac Guardian is at ready with 800 gallons of propane in its underground tank if needed.

Enjoying the BBC series Home Fires on DVD for now.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA