Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we just switch Fear models
6 March 2022, 12:31,
RE: Did we just switch Fear models
Cat Stevens dosent exist, he now goes by some Islamic name. I forget what.
if your near the impact zone or the blast area you wont have time to light up, its "goodnight Vienna" to the British Isles.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2022, 12:46,
Yusuf ......Yes I know BP .....but it’s the sentiment that’s counts mate ......anyway thing is what happens to my guitar ? I hope that will survive ....it’s survived my abuse for decades .
6 March 2022, 13:38,
I can’t dispute what you say SS, as the timing of people rising against Covid and the start of the Ukraine conflict is too close, almost engineered.
On the other hand we do plan for most events, ranging from a power outage or flood to even a full scale war or alien invasion lol.
In this case we drifted off topic slightly and looked at nuclear war which is an interesting topic in its own right. Do I think we are going to see WW3 ? Doubtful but I won’t be surprised if a dirty bomb hits Moscow. After all the Russians are playing unfair and when you have an enemy with nothing to lose they will try anything.
You need to look at what you don’t see, the Ukrainian President might appear as laughable with his previous occupations being actor/ comedian/ CIA plant. But don’t forget his father is a Professor in robotics and his mother an engineer so he might not be as daft as people think.
Building a dirty bomb is possible if you have a few nuclear power stations nearby and delivering it is possible if you have any type of jet aircraft. In fact you don’t even need a pilot and I think the S400 will struggle with a vehicle travelling within its own territory at 50ft and Mach 2.
6 March 2022, 13:51,
how did we go from the Russians selling Sputnik V vaccine to the world and invading Ukraine? there seemed to be no gap in between.
some people say Putin has got terminal Cancer and is in constant pain, others say he is hooked on Steroids, whatever it is I'm not sure he's in his right mind.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2022, 14:35,
This has been planned long ago BP for sure ,Putin has just been waiting for the correct timing to strike and make the moves .....the Americans abandoning Afghanistan and leaving their gear did not help matters along with the rushed embarrassment of a fast withdrawal and leaving behind some people in the process along with us in the UK
.....given the state of the worlds economy maybe he saw an opportunity to play his hand now! Who knows this is just speculation on my part ......as for him dying of cancer .... he could be , but equally that could well be speculation put out by guess who ? ......to me this looks like a planned event , and a big carve up will be shared out as a reward for all the countries involved at the end of it .
6 March 2022, 14:52,
The one thing to remember is we know the mainstream media lied 100% during covid and suppressed every alternative voice. How can they ever be trusted again.
Once a Liar.

So I won’t be getting NUDGED this time around
6 March 2022, 15:09,
(6 March 2022, 14:52)Joe Wrote: The one thing to remember is we know the mainstream media lied 100% during covid and suppressed every alternative voice. How can they ever be trusted again.
Once a Liar.

So I won’t be getting NUDGED this time around

there is a lot of truth in that statement.
6 March 2022, 15:11,
(6 March 2022, 14:35)Straight Shooter Wrote: This has been planned long ago BP for sure ,Putin has just been waiting for the correct timing to strike and make the moves .....the Americans abandoning Afghanistan and leaving their gear did not help matters along with the rushed embarrassment of a fast withdrawal and leaving behind some people in the process along with us in the UK
.....given the state of the worlds economy maybe he saw an opportunity to play his hand now! Who knows this is just speculation on my part ......as for him dying of cancer .... he could be , but equally that could well be speculation put out by guess who ? ......to me this looks like a planned event , and a big carve up will be shared out as a reward for all the countries involved at the end of it .

some say he has been planning this for 20 years, certainly since 2014 anyway.
10 March 2022, 13:49,
(2 March 2022, 20:58)Joe Wrote: Does anyone else find it highly unusual that power and communications still appear to be in place? Is this the only invasion in history that didn’t start by targeting communications and power networks at the start.
If I’m not mistaking power and comms comes straight after radar, ground to air munitions and airfields.

It depends on the objective. If you want to take over a whole country, then everything must go - especially comms.

If all you are doing is removing threats (the bio labs the USA built out there, for example) then you don't need to go causing massive disruption.

Now before I get the what about the schools comments. There were no children there. There were soldiers there.
Imagine you want to discredit your enemy. How would you do it? Hide in an empty school/hospital and the like and take loads of photos once it gets shot up.
It gets folks riled.
The Ukrainian army had moved some of their tanks behind the admin office by one of their nuke plants and people were wetting their pants when the Russian took them out because they thought they were trying to hit the plant.
Result - the Russians look unreasonable. It is called optics and propaganda.

I'm not too worried for the Ukrainians as the Russians are sending in food and meds.

What I am interested in was the 4 Black Hole subs that were off the East coast of America.
10 March 2022, 15:39,
(10 March 2022, 13:49)Ajax Wrote: It depends on the objective. If you want to take over a whole country, then everything must go - especially comms.

If all you are doing is removing threats (the bio labs the USA built out there, for example) then you don't need to go causing massive disruption.

Now before I get the what about the schools comments. There were no children there. There were soldiers there.
Imagine you want to discredit your enemy. How would you do it? Hide in an empty school/hospital and the like and take loads of photos once it gets shot up.
It gets folks riled.
The Ukrainian army had moved some of their tanks behind the admin office by one of their nuke plants and people were wetting their pants when the Russian took them out because they thought they were trying to hit the plant.
Result - the Russians look unreasonable. It is called optics and propaganda.

I'm not too worried for the Ukrainians as the Russians are sending in food and meds.

What I am interested in was the 4 Black Hole subs that were off the East coast of America.
I think someone's swallowed the Russian propaganda, I wouldnt believe them if they said day was light and night was dark.
if the school business was true why is it 17women in labour were shot and 2 killed? and a boy of 6?
the Russians are sending in food and meds? baloney! the people in Mariapol are starving, they havent had food and water for a week.