Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worcestershire New nuclear bunker complex opened up.
30 January 2012, 10:14,
Worcestershire New nuclear bunker complex opened up.
NOTE they updated this facility in the 80s at the very sdame time they were telling the civilian population there was no point in building bunkers for the public.
Only a DH ever trusts their lives and wellbeing to the UK government.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ublic.html

30 January 2012, 10:25,
RE: Worcestershire New nuclear bunker complex opened up.
Why does the second picture have underground solarpanels? haha
30 January 2012, 10:46,
I just used google earth to do a fly past then a street level view of the Corsham area bunker and it looks like they are spending millions on the above ground infrastructure !!!!!!!Hmmmmmmm

30 January 2012, 10:53,
Weird.

Remember, you're only paranoid if you're wrong. If you're right, you're a prophet.
30 January 2012, 10:55, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2012, 11:00 by NorthernRaider.)
(30 January 2012, 10:25)Scythe13 Wrote: Why does the second picture have underground solarpanels? haha

Activated bone charcoal NBC filter pads in the air con system
****Point of note ****
Guys over the last 60 years or so when ever a story gets out by design or accident from the MOD about various gross overspends on projects like aircraft carriers, vehicles systems etc it normally surfaces a few years later than much of that overspend was actually spent digging holes in the ground and expanding and updating established bunkers, comms systems, rail lines etc.

I also ask myself WHY would HMG suddenly decide its OK to sell off or open up older out of date bunkers systems UNLESS THEY HAD REPLACED THEM WITH SOMETHING BETTER !!!

30 January 2012, 15:32,
I am in two minds about underground bunkers, firstly there is the recycled air aspect but mainly if we got stuck down there we could evolve into "the moorlocks" ("The Time Machine")Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2012, 15:41,
(30 January 2012, 15:32)bigpaul Wrote: I am in two minds about underground bunkers, firstly there is the recycled air aspect but mainly if we got stuck down there we could evolve into "the moorlocks" ("The Time Machine")Tongue

Its not recycled its over pressured, they suck in air through multiple filtration systems so its almost pure, then they keep the inside pressure just slightly higher than outside pressure so any leaks allways go outside not in over.

I think you already started to evolve into a Morlock, sorry mate Smile

30 January 2012, 15:47,
(30 January 2012, 15:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: I think you already started to evolve into a Morlock, sorry mate Smile

thanks a bunch, friend!!TongueBig GrinTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.