Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A whimsy that I put out here
9 March 2022, 10:29,
RE: A whimsy that I put out here
[quote='MaryN' pid='107929' dateline='1646818126']
[quote='Ajax' pid='107916' dateline='1646763656']
I am not trying to push any ideological system. Feel free to dismiss this. Try not to name call as it really should be beneath you all by now. Any information can be looked at dispassionately and dismissed as rubbish if you so wish. Please try hard not to club about the head (metaphorically) those who post here, even if you do think I am talking s**t.

Revelation 6:4 says: “And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”

The Greek word for sword is Machaira. It is a short dagger type sword that was once used for slaughter. A short sword is not great though, right?

The Russian word for sword is Kinzhal, the same name as their hypersonic missiles. These missiles are shorter than the ICBM types.

The word 'great' in Greek is Megas.
Mega is a unit prefix in metric systems denoting a factor of one million. It has the prefix M.

I’m starting to get a bad feeling about all of this.

Gotcha!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 March 2022, 11:13,
RE: A whimsy that I put out here
We on here have our food, water, skills and equipment. We will be okay for what is here. I felt the need to prep for the other life now. It feels like it is getting closed.