Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical gardening
2 April 2022, 20:10,
Vertical gardening
Most of us have an awareness of security and many of us will have fences. It is easy to make pockets that hang vertically and can be secured to our fences and these can increase growing space for smaller plants and crops.
Some of us have small garden areas and this advice may hopefully help someone.

If you have open spaces near you, then remember that food could be planted in out of the way areas for you to come back to at a later date if needed.
2 April 2022, 21:05,
RE: Vertical gardening
I have been busy rearranging our garden for the past few months gaining more growing space and making use of growing containers ( that used to hold flowers ) .....wild child will be pissed off with my ( change of use ) ....f..k the flowers ! There are plenty of them already ! ....salads are where it’s at ...and there will be plenty when I get through ! .....I have a cunning plan .....and the cloak of darkness to carry out my despicable plan ......I know what you’re thinking girls ....SS you complete and utter bastard ! ......I don’t care a bit !
3 April 2022, 06:40,
RE: Vertical gardening
I did extra planting in tubs last year and will again this year, nothing fancy just bog basic black plastic tubs.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.