Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TS has already HTF...what if we get similar again?
5 May 2022, 09:33,
RE: TS has already HTF...what if we get similar again?
Dont know where you get the idea we would need to flee to another country MB, Brits dont run from bullies Hiltler found that out the hard way.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 May 2022, 17:53,
Yes, BP, I cannot imagine the British fleeing to another country. Where to exactly??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 May 2022, 19:08,
Yes we did see him off BP .........along with a little help from our friends from America ....after begging for help ! They gave it ! ....I think we eventually paid the debt in full in the nineties not sure ? But many American lives were lost as well as other nationals from the common wealth ....lest we forget ! ....those brave boys .
5 May 2022, 19:53,
(5 May 2022, 01:04)Mortblanc Wrote: Have you folks not been watching the ongoing world around you? GB is just a small part of the world not the center of it.

A couple of thousand miles from you there are 5.5 million people that have evacuated the Ukraine in a short 2 month time frame.

8 million more are displaced internally, fleeing the cities for the countryside, or have evacuated on their own to neighboring countries.

That means that 30% of the Ukraine population, mostly women and children, is not living in the home they occupied two months ago.

It is the largest emergency displacement since WW2, and it is happening now.

They decided it needed to be done and they did it.

You probably don't notice it due to your government dragging their feet on accepting its share of the displaced population. That has been pointed out by the world media already. The rest of Europe is absorbing them into institutions and private homes as fast as they can be processed. GB is requiring normal application for visas, and the resulting wait for approval, as if these people were on holiday.

Evacuation is difficult only when the government makes it difficult, or when the population is made up of blockheads that will not follow instructions. It does not take months of planning, it only requires that TPTB say "get out now!" and turn all the lanes on the motorway into outflowing traffic and all mass transit into outgoing rather than incoming carriers.

Panic, confusion and clogging is due to the before mentioned blockheads.

But as has been mentioned, GB is so small, and so heavily populated, that a transfer of 30% of your population internally would simply move the concentrated population from one target area to another.

Lord help you if you had to flee to another country!

MB, you know we have the footie hooligan mentality right? You know how it goes... 2 world wars and 1 world cup we won! ... yeah, I've been dealing with this pumped up crap my whole life. Believe it or not we have assheads today who think we would win a war against Russia - go figure, right? It is like they have never seen a map before.

Some of them truly believe the UK could withstand a full nuclear strike from Russia ( so back to Bulldog thinking ... these types honestly believe we 'fought ww2' and 'won' ...) they seem to think mutually assured destruction is still a thing! Some of them even think we can win. They never got past ww2. Sadly, for them, the tech did - big time!
Do you see what I m up against?
Kinetic man to man warfare - scenario: there are more Russians and 'allied' troops than UK - USA - NATO troops combined ... PROJECTION: long term kinetic warfare ... winner is the one with the manufacturing base, the populous who have a manufacturing background, miners, and refining and tools to manufacture.
The UK can make kebab until religion gets involved - thank goodness most UK mums have their boys playing with dollies instead of firearms - Gotta be RAINBOW SAFE and INCLUSIVE!' right?
If this goes fully nuclear - (with no desire to own or repopulate this lands - only 100% desire to annihilate life and wipe the slate clean) the Russians can do it in 202 seconds. Bulldogs are saying no! Okay: Go look at Tsar Bomba (50mT) drop type only. Go look up Hypersonics. Go look at 'Poseidon' - 100mT. Go look at very high yield devices. Go look at MERV. Now combine them.

And then ask how much tax money did you spend and what do have to show for all those years of robbery? Erm was it the 'ucking typoon? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
There are some SIMPLETONS who would bet their own shirt on this shite.
Thankfully they do not make planes or helos ... and sadly I DID!

Yeah, right? I live in a a place that thinks that because they hate their neighbours enough to move in to the 'wilderness' that they are immune from society . P!ssing myself laughing! The 'I don't live near people and that makes me immune from nuclear annihilation ... erm do you now an actual thing about avionics, launch platforms, flight times or counter measures? I am still p!ssing myself, BTW!

USA Dudes, yup there is a tiny Island populated by imbeciles who know f*ck all about physics.
Sadly a few of these f*ucktards are in charge.

We get zero official guidance. Who cares?
I knew 2020 and 2021 was coming in 2019 - the exact details. I have seen much more besides.
"OH but that is not possible" ... REEEEE!
Get bent!
THE WORLD IS ENDING SOON. There is not one single place to go to escape. This will touch us all.
Many will say - I don't believe it.
I say: Good for you.

Your mind is our own.
6 May 2022, 09:02,
it would probably only take about 3 missiles to bracket the whole of the UK, once you take out the main cities the rest wont matter much.
if one is outside the main target area, the explosion and blast zone, what then becomes of the fallout and the radiation?
I have seen estimates anything from 1 to 4 years for the fallout cloud to dissipate but it would not be static it would move about depending on wind and climate conditions.
of course it wont just be the UK, once a launch has been detected every other nuclear nation will send up its missiles too, the result will be a dead planet Earth and an end to ALL life on the planet not just human.
the question therefore is, are the Russians that stupid, they may be fanatical, but are they that stupid? I'm not so sure.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2022, 09:24,
(5 May 2022, 19:08)Straight Shooter Wrote: Yes we did see him off BP .........along with a little help from our friends from America ....after begging for help ! They gave it ! ....I think we eventually paid the debt in full in the nineties not sure ? But many American lives were lost as well as other nationals from the common wealth ....lest we forget ! ....those brave boys .

SS America didnt join the fight until after Pearl Harbour, they joined in 1941 when the Battle of Britain was all over and Hitler had turned his attentions Eastwards.
I think Lend Lease was eventually paid in the late 90s maybe 96 under Gordon Brown.
6 May 2022, 09:26,
(5 May 2022, 17:53)MaryN Wrote: Yes, BP, I cannot imagine the British fleeing to another country. Where to exactly??

nope nor me Mary, where would we go? France? Germany? Ireland?
nope cant see it myself.
we didnt flee in WW2 why would we now?