Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food shortages
20 May 2022, 10:03,
RE: Food shortages
MB you do raise a very valid point and I totally agree the food supply network is very fragile but one point worth mentioning is the Uk will not be the first on the list to go hungry. Food is at a global scale and even when things are very scarce someone is always selling. Price increases yes, massive price increases possibly but zero food is unlikely.
I do agree about the looting aspect, when things kick off for any reason you don’t want to be in the big towns and cities, that’s why I always like a comfortable bug out option.
20 May 2022, 11:30,
there are a lot of small places in the UK, mostly rural, where we have this saying "blink and you'll miss it!.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2022, 11:31,
(20 May 2022, 11:30)bigpaul Wrote: there are a lot of small places in the UK, mostly rural, where we have this saying "blink and you'll miss it!.

and not all of them are sign posted!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.