Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonkeyPox
2 June 2022, 09:35,
RE: MonkeyPox
(25 May 2022, 20:39)Pete Grey Wrote:
(24 May 2022, 16:32)Pete Grey Wrote: I may be in a minority but I don’t believe in vaccine conspiracies, no government would spend the vast amounts they do for mass vaccination if there was no need.

Due to our age and health conditions we will always have any jab offered to us as the disease is always worse than any side effects.

We’ve. known from the start of the covid pandemic things will never be the same.

As for being “tracked” with a injected chip ?, why would anyone want to ?, anyway if you have a cellphone your tracked (find my phone app proves this).

Internet shopping has all but “killed” cash, use plastic and your tracked, and what and where you buy and what you spend is recorded.

As for gene engineering, why would anyone bother ?. at 78 I’m certainly not worried.

no offence Pete but you seem very naive as to the behaviour of TPTB.
as to "the disease is worse than the side effects" tell that to the people who have died of blood clots and heart attacks after being good citizens and having the vaccines.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 June 2022, 18:06,
Tracking data on Mortblanc, week of 29/5/22-4/6/22;

day 1. Sitting at computer, piddled in garden
day 2. Sitting at computer, piddled in garden
day 3. Went to Aldi, came home and piddled in garden
day 4. had lunch with bunch of old geezers, talked to neighbor
day 5. back to computer, then piddled in garden
day 6. slept in recliner half the day, watched it rain for other half.
day 7. mowed lawn

I really do think most of you over estimate the importance of your tracking data.

I seriously doubt that any of you know John Gault on a personal level. You are not part of any resistance movement or opposition political structure, the local militia does not want you, most of you don't even vote when you have the opportunity.

It is the very height of narcissism to think the government of any nation would give a fig to know your location at any point in time.

No one is tracking you, or wants too.

No one wants to modify your DNA. Your part of the lab experiment failed years ago. You are not passing your DNA down the line to anyone. They don't want your genes in their pool.

No one wants to kill you with a vaccine, they don't have too. You are old, fat and decrepit, given a chance you will kill your self with your own lifestyle.

Get your jab so you won't have the chance to catch and spread a deadly disease to someone else.
2 June 2022, 20:07,
Every word true MB, and thank you for reminding me, yes I am old, fat and decrepit, do I care ? not any more Smile
2 June 2022, 20:50,
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ukhsa...x-outbreak

Some data on MonkeyPox, I expect the present numbers to increase by a factor of 1000 by the end of June, this is my guesstimate based on upcoming events by the primary infected demographic. ( did I say that pc enough).