Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Cheshire
9 June 2022, 19:21,
Hello from Cheshire
Hi all

From sunny Cheshire.

Hobbies include County Pursuits and wild camping.

Been into preparedness for a few year. Not a believer in zombie apocalypse, just tougher times ahead.

Had a much and have enjoyed reading a lots of threads, so thought i would dip my toe in the water

Cheers Herne.
9 June 2022, 20:26,
RE: Hello from Cheshire
Hello and Welcome. Most of us are pretty much the same. Seeing our preps in a new light over the last few years. Plenty on the main sites to keep you busy.

There are a couple of us in Cheshire but we are keeping our heads down atm.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 June 2022, 10:17,
(9 June 2022, 19:21)HERNE Wrote: Hi all

From sunny Cheshire.

Hobbies include County Pursuits and wild camping.

Been into preparedness for a few year. Not a believer in zombie apocalypse, just tougher times ahead.

Had a much and have enjoyed reading a lots of threads, so thought i would dip my toe in the water

Cheers Herne.

Well, maybe not Zombies as in the undead but there are enough stupid people out there in Sheepleland to get the job done.
welcome to the forum.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2022, 03:43,
You don't believe in the zombie apocalypse??

My God, you haven't been out lately have you?
12 June 2022, 11:50,
(11 June 2022, 03:43)Mortblanc Wrote: You don't believe in the zombie apocalypse??

My God, you haven't been out lately have you?

not the undead kind NO.
been out this morning as a matter of fact, 60 mile round trip to a car boot sale, didnt see any zombies. maybe they only live in the cities.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.