Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a copywriter to write articles about hunting optics
13 July 2022, 07:24,
Wink  Need a copywriter to write articles about hunting optics
Hello.
To write articles about hunting optics (rifle scopes, binoculars, monocular) we need a copywriter or an author, who understands this topic, preferably the hunter himself. Pls, recommend an author.
14 July 2022, 00:41,
RE: Need a copywriter to write articles about hunting optics
What is the pay?

I generally find that these queries for expertise on the internet involve donating a lifetime of acquired knowledge "to the cause".
14 July 2022, 08:22,
I think a few trinkets would be in order for MB,s knowledge ....new guns and some scopes and ammo ? .....dirt cheap for the Real Deal .....it would be an insult to offer him money ! .
14 July 2022, 10:21,
(14 July 2022, 00:41)Mortblanc Wrote: What is the pay?

I generally find that these queries for expertise on the internet involve donating a lifetime of acquired knowledge "to the cause".

No donations. We are looking for a high-quality author who understands hunting optics and is able to write a useful, informative article on a given topic.
Regarding payment - offer your price for writing 1000 words. Based on this, we will discuss cooperation.
14 July 2022, 10:24,
(14 July 2022, 08:22)Straight Shooter Wrote: I think a few trinkets would be in order for MB,s knowledge ....new guns and some scopes and ammo ? .....dirt cheap for the Real Deal .....it would be an insult to offer him money ! .

Do you have a specific offer or are you just chatting?
15 July 2022, 00:18,
What is the publishing venue? Internet online only, ebook, print media? Who is the publisher? Who and where is the target market? UK? EU? North America? I am curious, but am retired, don't need the work and you couldn't afford me.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
15 July 2022, 08:10,
(15 July 2022, 00:18)CharlesHarris Wrote: What is the publishing venue? Internet online only, ebook, print media? Who is the publisher? Who and where is the target market? UK? EU? North America? I am curious, but am retired, don't need the work and you couldn't afford me.

If you do not need this job, then there is no reason to discuss any details. Especially if, IN YOUR OPINION, we cannot afford it!
Have a nice day.
15 July 2022, 10:27,
OK. I'm going to close this thread.

Anyone interested in the work can contact Aldonova through DMs.

Aldonova, Anyone interested will contact you can you can discuss via email, DMs or you can take to another, more suitable, medium.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin