Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HM The Queen.
9 September 2022, 08:37,
HM The Queen.
her majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd died yesterday.
this is the end of an era, we will not see her like again.
I am thoroughly disgusted at the lack of notification of this enormous event in our nations history, and that it has to be me that informs this forum.
maybe everyone else is a Republican? that must be it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 September 2022, 09:22,
RE: HM The Queen.
Yesterday was a very sad day for this country.
Queen Elizabeth has been there every day of my life and I will miss her now that she has gone.
I only hope that the standards she set will be achieved by her successor.
9 September 2022, 18:31,
(9 September 2022, 08:37)bigpaul Wrote: her majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd died yesterday.
I am thoroughly disgusted at the lack of notification of this enormous event in our nations history, and that it has to be me that informs this forum.

As usual you piss people off! You cannot help it can you?

Some of us go to work… unlike you. You give us an image of yourself that you are a young Rambo ha ha! Tell us you are really an old man who has only been a ‘survival expert’ since 2009. It’s all over the web!

The UK websites YOU are banned from ,ALL offered condolences last night. This place is nowhere- which is the only place you can go ; like the American one.

I only come here to see your latest Gobshite.
9 September 2022, 22:56,
Firstly I’m puzzled by BPs post then I’m totally puzzled by Paul’s post.
As far as notifications are concerned I think everyone has heard the news, it’s being broadcast on every medium.
Paul wtf ? You can disagree without having a go at the guy. As for being banned from other forums you can include me in that list as well.

It’s nice to be nice.
10 September 2022, 07:19,
Well said Joe !
10 September 2022, 09:11,
(9 September 2022, 18:31)Paul m Wrote:
(9 September 2022, 08:37)bigpaul Wrote: her majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd died yesterday.

As usual you piss people off! You cannot help it can you?

Some of us go to work… unlike you. You give us an image of yourself that you are a young Rambo ha ha! Tell us you are really an old man who has only been a ‘survival expert’ since 2009. It’s all over the web!

The UK websites YOU are banned from ,ALL offered condolences last night. This place is nowhere- which is the only place you can go ; like the American one.

I only come here to see your latest Gobshite.

your information, gleaned from the blog of someone who got banned from another forum, is as usual full of holes and errors, I have only been ONLINE since 2009 but I was a prepper-we call it COMMON SENSE- long before that, most of my life in fact in one way or another.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2022, 17:24,
Paul m , you say “ I only come here to see your latest Gobshite “ and “ this place is nowhere” .....so why do you bother at all ? ....I am intrigued ! .
11 September 2022, 08:05,
its was nice to see the two Princes and their wives together, lets hope that is the sign of some sort of reconciliation.
11 September 2022, 10:38,
The News is all over the place. This is a prepping site. What has the Monarchy really got to do with prepping?

The tenuous link is that although the queen wasn't perfect she tended to keep out of politics. That clown Charles is a SJW of the highest order. He won't.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 September 2022, 10:47,
(11 September 2022, 10:38)Skean Dhude Wrote: The News is all over the place. This is a prepping site. What has the Monarchy really got to do with prepping?

The tenuous link is that although the queen wasn't perfect she tended to keep out of politics. That clown Charles is a SJW of the highest order. He won't.
you are wrong SD, Whilst Charles was Prince of Wales he talked about a lot of things that were close to his heart, as King he will not and cannot- the Monarch is supposed to be above all that, that will fall to the new Price of Wales William.