Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satire ----I bet
31 January 2012, 14:09,
RE: Satire ----I bet
I have been saying the idea of IQ test to be allowed to breed, for YEARS!!! But everyone thought I was too extreme!

Other Non-PC Scythe13 ideas include:
Steralisation of those on the dole, until they have a job. If you can't make money, then you can't support a family.
Once a dole-ite has a job, they can come off the birth control system.

A social Profit and Loss account system for each household. If they are taking from society more than they provide.....community service.

A prison life sentence to mean exactly that.

Random speed checks. Anyone found violating the speed check is executed on the spot (yeah, that'll stop speeding near schools).

All police to be armed.

All citizens allowed to be armed.

Mandatory birth-control to anyone of a certain level of stupidity, or dumber.

National Scythe13 day, where all crimes performed on that day are punishable by execution.

Compulsary national service.

There are others, but I might seem a bit weird if I mentioned them.

Vote for Scythe13
31 January 2012, 14:16,
(31 January 2012, 14:09)Scythe13 Wrote: I have been saying the idea of IQ test to be allowed to breed

Steralisation of those on the dole, until they have a job.

A social Profit and Loss account system for each household. If they are taking from society more than they provide.....community service.

Ha - I've had many an argument about these. All of those listed above actually!

I'd steralise the immigrants coming into the country also though.

Good job chap - I always thought I was the only one who wanted IQ tests for reproduction!
31 January 2012, 14:50,
(31 January 2012, 14:09)Scythe13 Wrote: I have been saying the idea of IQ test to be allowed to breed, for YEARS!!! But everyone thought I was too extreme!

Other Non-PC Scythe13 ideas include:
Steralisation of those on the dole, until they have a job. If you can't make money, then you can't support a family.
Once a dole-ite has a job, they can come off the birth control system.

Random speed checks. Anyone found violating the speed check is executed on the spot (yeah, that'll stop speeding near schools).

All police to be armed.

National Scythe13 day, where all crimes performed on that day are punishable by execution.

There are others, but I might seem a bit weird if I mentioned them.

Vote for Scythe13

Well, You won't have my vote.

1) Think how stupid the average person is. So most of them won't be able to vote. They would have no recourse but to rise up.

2) ...until they have a job... Interesting. It is expensive to reverse and doesn't always work.

3) Take me for example. I'm on the dole now but for decades I paid a fortune into it. It was sold as an insurance scheme and a net so if things went wrong. Well, they went wrong when I suddenly found that having no kids means I am scum. Community service means I can't look for work and am a slave.

4) Life ... Yes.

5) Speeding. Why stop there? Jaywalking, spitting, swearing, wiring a plug wrong, cycling on the pavement. Of course the plus about speeding is knowing a death sentence awaits they have to catch me and why should I be concerned about how fast and where I go to evade capture. Through the school seems a good start to evade capture.

6) Armed... both Yes.

7) Eugenics has been tried. It is being tried now and it will fail and It'll be tried again. It will all end when you can choose every aspect of your child as technology advances and then we will all look the same.

8) Only if we have a national SD day as well. As i don't believe in the Death Penalty all crimes punishable by a good spanking.

9) We have this already. It is called school and we sure are doing a good job there. So why don't we just put weapons training and how to kill into inner schools and save the Army for army stuff.

10) The mind boogles.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 January 2012, 15:34,
Scythe, some good ones and some really stupid ones

00111001. Steralise ALL immigrants coming into the country 'sheesh, this has always been a country of immigrants, read some history. (Angles, Jutes, Vikings, Normans.etc etc) Many things I am, racist aint one of 'em.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

31 January 2012, 15:40,
(31 January 2012, 15:34)Reality Jones Wrote: Angles, Jutes, Vikings, Normans.etc etc

Yes, but they didn't come here just to breed and leach off the state.

It's hardly comparable to be honest - those were invasions (which some would say we are facing today) but today the UK is pretty much the destination for every fucker who is born in some other shit hole country. Why? Cause we give them accommodation/houses/money.

They're taking the piss. I think that would deter them somewhat.
31 January 2012, 15:53,
But you said 'All' immigrants. What about those who are honest hard workers (Doctors, Scientists, architects, engineers etc).

You can't blame people for seeking an easier life, you have to blame the goverments for making it easy for them to claim.

This goverment loves the fact that we blame all the immigrants for our troubles and woes, it distracts us from the fact that they are incompetent and it is them that are f##king us

31 January 2012, 16:00,
You can't take everything I say seriously.

Some of my policies would be for entertainment purposes. If people don't like that......DICTATORSHIP!!! WOOO!!!! Once I'm in power....the fun begins.

I wouldn't steralise all immigrants. Doctors would be bred out of the equation. Those immigrants without a job would be in trouble though.

Don't forget the Muslims coming to this country demanding Muslim law. There's a reason it's called Sheite Law.
We would be a Christian country. You don't have to be a Christian, but we would live off our original 'untained' law system.
31 January 2012, 17:38,
It isn't Shite law is Sharia Law.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 January 2012, 18:49,
Kill em all let god sort em out.

31 January 2012, 19:24, (This post was last modified: 31 January 2012, 19:27 by Reality Jones.)
Oh dear!
Makes you proud to be British!

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/ex-rbs-...29361.html

One less knight at the round table!