Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immune booster / virus killer e
17 January 2023, 17:18,
Immune booster / virus killer e
Had this recipe off the net last year and all family members who have tried it have had great results ……..

Two sprigs of fresh rosemary about 6” long

Fresh ginger about 2” x 1”

Desert spoon of whole gloves

Tip 1 litre of water into a saucepan , strip rosemary into pan ……chop up ginger finely and to pan …..add gloves to pan stir as it boils .

Bring to the boil and boil for five mins ……remove from heat and let it steep for ten mins ……strain the pan into a jug …..discard the mix the liquid will last about two days …..at three cups per day just add some honey per cup …..drink it hot ! .
18 January 2023, 08:58,
RE: Immune booster / virus killer e
I just stay away from other people, works for me, I havent had covid and I havent had flu or a cold for years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 February 2024, 22:29,
RE: Immune booster / virus killer e
Vit c, vit d and zinc, either as supplements or as foods rich in same.
Boost your immune system and your resistance to infection. I used this regimen during the VID and still do and didn't have so much as cold throughout.
No infections, no tests, no problems.

I would recommend anyone to consider this, alongside of a general health plan involving, looking after your fitness and watching your weight. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure and a shot of midazolam.