Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone
1 February 2012, 21:34,
Hello everyone
Hi there folks
I live in Northampton and don't drive so bugging out or digging in is kind of a moot point. I'm old enough to have been terrorized by BBC's "The Wargame, Threads, Day of the Triffids" then enthralled by "Mad Max etc".

I was in the scouts more for the Bushcraft and camping than the discipline, now I have a family with the climate the way it is, I've rediscovered my urge to keep those dear to me safe and secure.

My current past time including survival is low budget camping. A project that anyone can take part in: Shopping and making practical ultralight gear from place like 99p Shop, £land, £World etc etc.
I hope to post my findings soon, as long as I don't pee everyone off.
1 February 2012, 22:04,
RE: Hello everyone
Danger,

Welcome.I look forward to reading your gear making work. If it is alarge enough project I'll post it on the main site.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 February 2012, 22:24,
Hi Danger

Welcome to the Forum. We're a great bunch with varying background, but we are also an open group.

I'm just getting into the idea of ultra-light Bugging Out. So a post on how to make ultra-light kit would be GREATLY welcomed.
1 February 2012, 22:31,
Ey up matey, welcome from the North o England.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
1 February 2012, 23:26,
Hello and welcome
2 February 2012, 06:25,
Welcome Friend, Enjoy the wisdom in these posts. Kenneth Eames.
2 February 2012, 07:01,
Welcome to the forum Danger Thompson.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

2 February 2012, 10:34,
hello from us in norfolk
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 February 2012, 11:38,
Hello Smile