Deadly MRSA , U.S.A.- U.K. spread
2 February 2012, 07:14,
Deadly MRSA , U.S.A.- U.K. spread
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...ds-newsxml

Makes ya wanna scratch!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

2 February 2012, 09:59,
RE: Deadly MRSA , U.S.A.- U.K. spread
Biological threat is the scariest for me. Fighting something I can't see really sucks!!!

I don't mind a straight out fight, or something like that. But a biological/disease threat........scares the poop from my bum.
2 February 2012, 11:19, (This post was last modified: 2 February 2012, 11:36 by Prep Girl.)
How tiny was that head line, you'd miss it if you blinked!
Ahh see they have mentioned it further down the page as well, it's scary, there are new strains of all sorts popping up, I'm not sure any more how reliable these sites are, coz I've seen a super bug in Italy it was on for a day went back to get more details and it was gone, but worth keeping an eye on any way.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=

http://outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

http://healthmap.org/en/?gclid=CLWWoK3n5...fAod8Bb-1A
2 February 2012, 12:02,
As we create new and super disease either in a lab or in a inner city lab like Hong Kong there will be more and more until one causes a real pandemic. As with everything by then we will have become used to the government crying wolf and will ignore it. Then we will see many people, especially in the inner cities, wiped out. That will wipe out most of these diseases. After all empty hospitals will not keep MRSA, CDiff, etc. going.

Then we will settle down for a few hundred years more of simpler disease.

These things go in cycles. This is just another circle we need to be aware of.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 February 2012, 12:26,
I'm sure we are killing ourselfs by using all of these high powered cleans, yes, it does kill harmful bacteria but also the good bacteria. Long ago we stopped using these products and started using natural materials to clean the house. The best 3 natural products are vinegar, lemon and baking soda.

Vinegar
Vinegar is an all-purpose cleaner.
Mix equal parts of water and vinegar in one of those spray bottles this will clean most surfaces. Vinegar is also a great disinfectant and deodorizer.
Always test before use. Never use on marble surfaces.
In the bathroom it will clean the bath, toilet, sink, surfaces and floor.
In the kitchen cooker tops, appliances, work surfaces and floor.
Clothes washing vinegar is also a natural fabric softener. It is good for families with sensitive skin. Put ½ cup of vinegar in the rinse cycle instaead of fabric softener.

Lemon Juice
Another great natural cleaner it dissolves limescale and soap scum.
Cleans and shines brass and copper.
Mixed with either vinegar or baking soda to make cleaning pastes. Slice a lemon in half dip in baking soda. Use to clean dishes, surfaces, and stains.
Mix 1/2 a cup lemon juice to 1 cup olive oil you have a furniture polish for your hardwood furniture.

Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used as a abrasive cleaner.
Place in the fridge or freezer to absorb smells.
2 February 2012, 16:21,
Yes uks you are absolutely right. Also you can use natural antibiotics. A herbal lesson on these will be coming in the future. Kenneth Eames.
2 February 2012, 16:35,
Not just in cleaning products, there's bad chemicals in almost every thing, there's an ingredient in soap and shampoo, bubble bath shower gel, can't think of it at mo ( just to mention one) it's what makes it go all nice and soapy and it's really bad for you, most Deodorants contain Aluminium, it used to be way down the list now it's first ingredient, hair dye, make up, face creams, perfume/aftershave lotion, washing up liquid the list is endless, all toxic to our bodies coz of the crap they put in it.
2 February 2012, 16:44,
Herbs that contain saponin are useful for washing, both your body and clothes. They are named saponins after the latin word sapo which was the Romans word for soap. The best herb for use is Soapwort. Kenneth Eames.