Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Petition for NR to start posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you want NR to start posting again please post below.
(3 February 2012, 13:28)uks Wrote: [ -> ]If you want NR to start posting again please post below.

seconded!!TongueBig Grin
yes i do got some good stuff to say my friead
He's having a break of his own free will, he wan't banned and can come back at any time, what's the point of a petition?
I don't mean to sound like I don't want him posting, he has a well of knowledge that is very valuable and I apppreciate that, but if the man wants to walk away for a while then we should let him .
I sign this petition on the grounds that I sign saying that I would like NR to start posting again, as soon as he's ready.

I miss you mate.
NR is taking arest. He knows he is always welcome and I have no doubt he will be back when he feels like it.

I'm sure he appreciates the petition though. Shows he is missed.
I do hope he returns soon. However, whilst he is away, he might be cogitating on what contributions he can make to the site. I certainly look forward to his return. Kenneth Eames.
I hope he does or that someone can Pm me his email, as Im moving within CB range of him, anyone got a email address?
I'll email him and tell him you want to contact him. If he PMs you then he is OK with it. I'll leave the ball in his court so if you don't hear anything it is his choice.
Yeah I hope he comes back
Pages: 1 2