Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Wood Fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
another one for the diary! Blackdowns Woodland Fair, near Wellington in Somerset just off the M5, Saturday 7th July go to: http://www.woodbiz.co.uk and click on the video for the 2011 event. will put more info when i get it.
I'll put it in the diary.
It's not something I'd be able to go to. I'll be up north for mum's birthday.

The video showed a horse at 2:37.......was that horse on steroids? It's got crazy muscles!!!
(6 February 2012, 09:49)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not something I'd be able to go to. I'll be up north for mum's birthday.

The video showed a horse at 2:37.......was that horse on steroids? It's got crazy muscles!!!
looks pretty normal too me & i was there so i saw this horse in the flesh so to speakTongue
It looks like a beast! It's got crazy big muscles!
(6 February 2012, 13:00)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a beast! It's got crazy big muscles!

yes, thats because its a "Working" horse, it does logging, its not some highly strung Hunter that is only ridden at weekends. its a bit like the difference between a farm labourer and the Lord of the manor-chalk and cheese!Tongue
(6 February 2012, 14:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yes, thats because its a "Working" horse, it does logging, its not some highly strung Hunter that is only ridden at weekends. its a bit like the difference between a farm labourer and the Lord of the manor-chalk and cheese!Tongue

My current horse knowledge is from 3 sources, Black Beauty movie, Warhorse move, and being chased in the Common, in Old Basing when I was a kid.

Oh wait, 4 sources. There were horses in Llanabeder (I think that's how its spelt. It's near Lampeter in Wales) in the field at the bottom of the gym carpark. What I learned from there was that horses like my girlfriends but not me. Something AlyBear proved on a holiday with her family in Wales a few months ago.
(5 February 2012, 11:26)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]another one for the diary! Blackdowns Woodland Fair, near Wellington in Somerset just off the M5, Saturday 7th July go to: http://www.woodbiz.co.uk and click on the video for the 2011 event. will put more info when i get it.

Balls, I'm going to be on the indonesian island of Lombok on that day, Oh well.