Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Faltered belief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I hope you will reconsider talking about your caches. there are other ways to share them safely.
I'm going to map them, incase I die. I'll share them as of, and when, they are needed.

But that barrel full of gold.....that's going to remain hidden ;-)
You need a map with a big X on it for the gold. It's tradition.
I lost my faith in prep when I realised that if I didn't prep for everything, The scenario that came to pass would be the one I hadn't prepped for.
You only need to prep for a few and the rest are pretty much covered as well. I've a list on the main site and there are very few differences between prepping for a nuclear war, an asteroid impact and the collapse of society from a stores viewpoint.

The big difference is more OPSEC, storage and living issues.
I think you should share all your cache locations with me when we meet in the pub and once I've written them all down I'll tell you where mine are, go on....you can trust me....Honest!
Remember Scythe that Bristol is full of pirates and they'll be able to smell that pot of gold no matter where it's hidden.
I keep mine at the end of a rainbow but some little Irish fella keeps moving it when I'm not looking.
(8 February 2012, 11:57)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]You need a map with a big X on it for the gold. It's tradition.

And a big dotted line with a fun trail to follow. Possibly some incripted messages as well.

(8 February 2012, 19:07)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Remember Scythe that Bristol is full of pirates and they'll be able to smell that pot of gold no matter where it's hidden.
I keep mine at the end of a rainbow but some little Irish fella keeps moving it when I'm not looking.

Yeah, I've been looking for him. He said it was his Lucky Charms. Then made some comment about their flavour being "Magically Delicious" which never made sense to me. I've eaten magical things like unicorn, and they were not that delicious. They kind of tasted like yeti......which everyone knows gives you a bad stomach!
Pages: 1 2