Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 24 Signs That We Are Getting Dangerously Close to a Major War in the Middle East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article33069.html
The Russians appear to be very serious about supporting the Assad regime in Syria. According to Debka, "the Russians backed their hard line against the West by putting Rapid Reaction Force (aka Spetsnaz) units in Black Sea bases on the ready to set out for Syria and defend Damascus."

It is being projected that the price of gasoline in the United States could go above 4 dollars a gallon this spring even if there isn't a war in the Middle East.

Right now, the world is on a road that is inevitably going to lead to a major war in the Middle East and nobody is showing any signs of backing down.

When the next major war does erupt in the Middle East, it is going to change the world forever.

But what kind of change will that be?
When it happens, I will stand by a promise I made to BP and Binary Ninja. I'm getting a Newcastle Brown ready, and a Desperado, ready.

I will open the drinks and raise them up in a salute. "Here's to you BP (we have an agreement). Here's to you Binary Ninja (my fellow P2S renegade and brother in mischief), Here's to everyone on S.UK!!!" Then have a sip of the drinks. "Cheers Lads, and Ladettes" Take another sip. "We told them so." Then down the drinks, turn to the nearest sheeple person standing near me, point in a rediculous way "HAHA, I told you so" Considering I don't drink, it might take a while to down the drinks. By this point the alcohol would probably have kicked in. Then finish my toast with "I'm a ****ing psychic." I'll likely be drunk at this point, so it will probably be coming out sounding more like "I'm a spastic" Then get ready for one of the hardest months of my life, and put all our plans into action.

What the world will change and be like........I really don't have a clue.

I think potassium iodate will be an important purchase. I truly believe that. Same as a lack of electricity, oil, petrol, diesel, gas, and every other resource.
(11 February 2012, 22:09)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article33069.html
The Russians appear to be very serious about supporting the Assad regime in Syria. According to Debka, "the Russians backed their hard line against the West by putting Rapid Reaction Force (aka Spetsnaz) units in Black Sea bases on the ready to set out for Syria and defend Damascus."

It is being projected that the price of gasoline in the United States could go above 4 dollars a gallon this spring even if there isn't a war in the Middle East.

Right now, the world is on a road that is inevitably going to lead to a major war in the Middle East and nobody is showing any signs of backing down.

When the next major war does erupt in the Middle East, it is going to change the world forever.

But what kind of change will that be?
i just wander what effect a war in the middle east will have on (our) home soil?? yes, our military will probably be involved along with the USA and parts of Europe, but the war will be far away and the only evidence we will see will be the body bags coming home, and maybe higher prices in the supermarkets, but apart from seeing it on the news what affect will it have on daily life?? i cant see the Sheeple taking much notice apart from tut-tutting over their daily paper and morning starbucks coffee!!!
Wouldnt the war effort create more jobs? That would be a bonus.

Sounds good to me... A bit like War is Peace. lol
(12 February 2012, 11:37)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i just wander what effect a war in the middle east will have on (our) home soil?? yes, our military will probably be involved along with the USA and parts of Europe, but the war will be far away and the only evidence we will see will be the body bags coming home, and maybe higher prices in the supermarkets, but apart from seeing it on the news what affect will it have on daily life?? i cant see the Sheeple taking much notice apart from tut-tutting over their daily paper and morning starbucks coffee!!!

War is a major way to sap a countries resources/finances. If we, in our current wounded financial state, went on a large scale war, we would not be able to financially sustain it. There would be a bigger burden on the tax payer. Prices would soar!
Beyond that, fuel prices would jump massively because the Gulf would be shut down, so 70% of the worlds oil transport system would be closed. That would cause transport to cost more, so food would cost more. Finances of the country would be crippled more than they already are.

Beyond this, a war in Iran has the potential to become a world war. Iran has allies as well. We have the alliance of America, Europe, and everyone else in the UN. Iran is buddies with most of the middle east, China, and Russia. Those are some big boys to take on.

If Russia and China stood against America, don't you think Korea would have a great excuse to shoot those Northern sector missiles off? Who's going to stop them if we are all at war?

If something does happen, it will either be like Iraq, where we saw body bags, or it could go as big as WW3, and a bollock load of nukes flying around!
The biggest sign has been there all along.

ALL middle eastern cultures see bribery, corruption, chest-beating, rule breaking and lying as legitimate tools with which to advance one's station in society, but when you get to the very top you have a class which still wants to advance, but has nowhere to go within its own society and therefore, greed, covetousness and arrogance means that you will always have a number of dangerous people, with large forces and zero moral fibre, just waiting for a chance to take the power, money and territory of any counterpart who seems vulnerable....

The rest of the world's governments are so arrogant that they believe that "Mad Dogs" such as Ghadafi, Assad, Armadinajahd and others will honour agreements, that lessen their opportunities for profit when they occur, but they are wrong.... You cannot control these people... You cannot trust these people..... And the only difference between now and this time 100 years ago is that everyone else has given them the technology to wipe each other out more efficiently, while posing a threat to the security of everyone else on the planet, purely due to their despicable habit of killing Westerners in order to give the impression that they're not making plans to steal each other's countries....
All hail Big brother!!
Who are we at war with this week anyway?
Remember, there are many in this country who are equally as bad, just look through the web. And of course the followers of Big Brother who think that they can arrest you for taking photographs in the street. Read and digest what is said on this site and its forum. There are a lot of little Hitler's around. Kenneth Eames.