Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 3 mile run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(20 February 2012, 14:42)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i've never been able to run very far,even in school, i used to get "the stitch" every time and i have flat feet, but i can keep walking on and on and on, so that will be how i bug out, if motor transport is not an option, i will walk out.

I'm with you in the flat feet brigade !!
(20 February 2012, 17:59)Lincolnoldie Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 February 2012, 14:42)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i've never been able to run very far,even in school, i used to get "the stitch" every time and i have flat feet, but i can keep walking on and on and on, so that will be how i bug out, if motor transport is not an option, i will walk out.

I'm with you in the flat feet brigade !!

yep, they've been with me all my lifeTongue
I understand where you're coming from BP. But what if you need to hoof-it at some point? Ideally you'll never have to. Same as with our preps, ideally we'll never need to use them, but it's that 'what if' factor.

What if someone finds you and your kit and you need to get out? Could you run fast enough for maybe a mile?
RUN ! RUN! We survivalists do not run, we arrive ! Smile
Oh pooh now I'm thinking about that rude joke about posh London gals
(21 February 2012, 10:40)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand where you're coming from BP. But what if you need to hoof-it at some point? Ideally you'll never have to. Same as with our preps, ideally we'll never need to use them, but it's that 'what if' factor.

What if someone finds you and your kit and you need to get out? Could you run fast enough for maybe a mile?

nope, i'd use the bicycle!!Tongue
gentlemen never run you impetuous youth you......Tongue
(21 February 2012, 12:19)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]gentlemen never run you impetuous youth you......Tongue
thats right, we saunter!!Tongue
I've been practising my survival swagger for years now, and I've nearly got it up to John Wayne standards!

The only things that run in my family are our noses!
(21 February 2012, 12:22)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 February 2012, 12:19)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]gentlemen never run you impetuous youth you......Tongue
thats right, we saunter!!Tongue

HAHAHAHAHA

In that case, how long can you saunter for?
miles and miles and miles camp pose optionalBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3