Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hi all from North Yorkshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome. Kenneth Eames.
(22 February 2012, 19:49)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 February 2012, 19:47)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 February 2012, 19:43)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the water goes down the plug hole the opposite way when you cross equatorial Gloucester!

According to the BBC you have no water down there ? Smile

You gotta be kidding? this is the West country, it never stops f#cking raining! even on a sunny day Angry

Damn right RJ, i think NR knew that especially after attending The Wilderness Gathering-it tipped down!!Tongue
(27 February 2012, 16:02)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 February 2012, 19:43)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the water goes down the plug hole the opposite way when you cross equatorial Gloucester!

You gotta be kidding? this is the West country, it never stops f#cking raining! even on a sunny day Angry

Damn right RJ, i think NR knew that especially after attending The Wilderness Gathering-it tipped down!!Tongue

The South East gets the asian terrorists and the south west gets the asian monsoon.
(27 February 2012, 16:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 February 2012, 16:02)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

The South East gets the asian terrorists and the south west gets the asian monsoon.

I know which one i preferTongue
THANK YOU ALL for your warm welcome
Pages: 1 2 3