Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Aqua-Bugging Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

I hope you can paddle real fast!! lol

No seriously, the coast is good, but beware that it is a wide open highway without a lot of cover and nature can be as deadly as anything else. Don't forget you might not see a shore based threat, but it might see you paddling past.
Could be useful though to have the knowledge/ability. Would be excellent for Island hopping or short cutting areas of the coastline.
(26 April 2012, 17:24)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

No seriously, the coast is good, but beware that it is a wide open highway without a lot of cover and nature can be as deadly as anything else. Don't forget you might not see a shore based threat, but it might see you paddling past.
Could be useful though to have the knowledge/ability. Would be excellent for Island hopping or short cutting areas of the coastline.

I'm thinking of more like a semi-stealth (mostly unreachable) way to pass through most of Bristol city centre.
(26 April 2012, 17:30)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 17:24)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

I'm thinking of more like a semi-stealth (mostly unreachable) way to pass through most of Bristol city centre.
you'll probably find all the rivers are full up with abandoned shopping trolleys!Big Grin
(26 April 2012, 17:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

you'll probably find all the rivers are full up with abandoned shopping trolleys!Big Grin

I said Bristol, not Liverpool.
(26 April 2012, 17:34)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 17:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

I said Bristol, not Liverpool.
i think you'll find that goes for any city, i bet it does for my home city of Plymouth so why should Bristol(the city of my birth) be any different?Big Grin
That's a good point well made BP.
yep going to get to wroxham and get boat from there have frieand there
Pages: 1 2