Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Free BOB (Bug Out Boat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I moved into new house last weekend. Had a rummage through the cupboards, and found an outboard motor. There's been a little fibreglass boat parked in our parking space for ages. It's padlocked up, but I think I have the key for that, so I got myself a free boat and outboard!
No trailer, but I think I can get it on the roof rack of the truck.

Need to get it out an have a proper gander at it, maybe get it on the water, if it's sound, easter weekend. As long as it doesn't snow Rolleyes
All I get for free us strange itches.
(2 April 2012, 12:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]All I get for free us strange itches.

Wrap it up before you slap it up Tongue
just say no SDBig Grin
Yeah, your not a piece of meat you know.....
You should at least get bought dinner and a few drinks first...TongueTongueTongue
Dont be giving it away...
That's really cool Binary Ninja.

I guess that solves your issue of getting an inflaitable kayak haha.
(3 April 2012, 17:35)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that solves your issue of getting an inflaitable kayak haha.

Indeed it does! Need to tie it onto the roof an take it to water.
depends on how long it has been out of the water, it may need to be soaked for a long time to allow the joints to swell up....before it is watertight.
(4 April 2012, 09:22)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]depends on how long it has been out of the water, it may need to be soaked for a long time to allow the joints to swell up....before it is watertight.

I think it'll be alright, it's fibreglass Big Grin
Don't be underestimating the swelling!!! haha
Pages: 1 2 3