Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How Worried are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not worried!

Just prudent awareness.

If it happens, then so be it.

There is that much crap that could go down, that I think if I worried about it anymore, I would drive myself to an early grave or at least have a mental breakdown. (if not already - I am obsessed it seems..lol) I made a concious decision to seek out the info and to be concerned about adapting preps if any to it, but also that I would not dwell too much on the negative aspects as it would not be good for anyones mental health in the long term.

I just learned to accept an event may happen. The more I prep & gain related knowledge, the more nasties I am mentally exposed to - but also the more I understand how to minimise & counter these threats. It does seem to be a double edged sword sometimes... There is so much of it that why worry? Get your preps & knowledge in order (if ever it is) and know that you will do the best you can and that you have the tools to back your actions up.

Wish for luck also. Undecided

i dont worry about wars or nukes or stuff like that, i think an economic collapse is quite possible, maybe more riots and arson as the situation gets worse, i think we are in for "a summer of discontent" as far as the unions are concerned, i think they want to bring the current govt down, so i will be keeping my eyes on the news.
I don't worry 'bout anything.

What's the worst that can happen? Smile
I'm just worried about two things.

1. The ferry from the Big Island (Britain) not turning up with the food lorry on it.

2. The power lines going down before my wind turbine arrives.

Agree this summer's going to be "fun" when everything kicks off.
(10 April 2012, 11:14)Bucket Wrote: [ -> ]1. The ferry from the Big Island (Britain) not turning up with the food lorry on it.

You in IoW Bucket?

You might know my buddy, The Earl of Wight Wink
Not worried about a huge disaster or CBRN event.
If there was a "big bang" military or terrorist attack I'm 3 miles from a major RAF base so I wouldn't have time to blink hence no need to worry!!!

My main concern is the UK turning feral when the economy collapses or politics forces people onto the streets. There I'm 60/40.

Apart from that, summers coming and the sun is shining.
(10 April 2012, 11:30)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from that, summers coming and the sun is shining.

Summers coming, the sun is shining, there are sparkling embers flicking in the sky from a nearby burned out car. The sounds of the British 'wild-life' can be heard in the wind. The frangrent smell of CS Gas fills my nostrels as the wind brushes past my skin, bringing with it the fair smell of molotov in the air.

The poetry of the riots.
Lovely bit of poetry.
Gay gay gay
The poen that is....TongueTongueTongue
(10 April 2012, 13:33)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Gay gay gay
The poen that is....TongueTongueTongue

I wrote it for you Mike ;-) haha
Pages: 1 2 3