Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Welcoming People Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it seems to be getting worse yes indeedy.
I would not like to see anyone that needed advice and help turned away or mad to feel uncomfortable on their return, even if they did all but say were nuts for prepping Smile but having said that the forum is open to the public, you don't have to be a member to see the info.
to be fair pal i though that it was just me with this mind set finding this site is a god send we have to stick together as there is not alot of us have a lark but not to personal with the north south devide dosent apply here
(11 April 2012, 12:20)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Terry hasn't posted in AGES, but we'd all be happy to hear from him, and many many more.

Am on here most days mate, just never have much to say Angel

Ter
(11 April 2012, 22:34)Terry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 April 2012, 12:20)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Terry hasn't posted in AGES, but we'd all be happy to hear from him, and many many more.
Am on here most days mate, just never have much to say Angel

Ter

Welcome back mate.
Maybe they're too busy prepping!

When my computer was out of action for 3 weeks, I got loads done.

Sometimes its a bit of a conundrum.

To fire up the computer or to get some real work done!! lol
I am moving house next week and a play I have written is being performed on monday, so i've/i'm very busy.

I don't mind being used as an example but I just don't want people knowing my personal buisness thats all Smile

I can collect all the items I need to fill my rucksack, but at the end of the day, its not just about the items, its about the person who is wearing the bag, who is carrying it and I need to be strong and stay positive otherwise all those things in my rucksack will be useless.

You have to put yourself first sometimes.

x
Hello Alybear Smile he waffles some times your ex don't he lol , this was started with yorkshirelass in mind, she was seen reading some post on here for 10 minutes or some thing, so he's trying to be nice and in a VERY round about way lol he's putting the feelers out and kind of trying to let her know she would be welcome to come back, my thoughts on the matter are already posted.
Pages: 1 2