Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Gun ownership in the UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that nice to no UKS thanks mateSmile
1.8 million registered weapons. So what.
Where's the map of the 500,000 plus illegal weapons in circulation.

But wait, according to government figures there aren't that many, just a few converted Brococks and reactivated firearms.
Apparently there aren't a lot out there in criminal hands and the moon is made out of cheese.

The real problem to ponder is what is going to happen when the police seize all the registered weapons.

(12 April 2012, 21:08)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]The real problem to ponder is what is going to happen when the police seize all the registered weapons.

And that will happen one day, Our rights get eroded slowly but surely,

First they banned Handguns

Then it became illegal to sell air rifles online

Next, I'm guessing All air weapons will have to be licenced, Or as SD says, Stealth taxed.

Ultimatley, a total Ban will come........................................................
That's a lot of people with Guns!
Been thinking about getting one for ages, legal of course Smile just couldn't decide which way to go, but think I'm going to invest in a good Air Rifle.
You're being systematically rendered helpless on the mainland with those gun laws. But remember, a right is a right, regardless of law at any time. Thus any law that impedes a right has no basis or authority in "common" law.
Were British not Americans and dont have a constitution that gives us the RIGHT to bear arms.

The laws changed, It didnt affect our basic rights, We lost out because to few protested.
If the law ever changed to an American type system id dump £3k into guns and ammo. (plinkers, bolt action hunting, an AR or AK type, a Concealed carry like a Sig 226, some sort of 1911 and a pump shoty for home defense.)

as it is I only have air soft stuff Sad
(12 April 2012, 22:26)Stokey Wrote: [ -> ]Were British not Americans and dont have a constitution that gives us the RIGHT to bear arms.

The laws changed, It didnt affect our basic rights, We lost out because to few protested.

Ah, now, on that point. The 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution grants nothing whatsoever. It merely acknowledges something that is assumed to already exist as a fundamental and unalienable human right since time began.
I think if you reversed the density colour scheme, then you would have a graphic of all the illegally held firearms in England. Now thats detective work!!

Just goes to show, if TSHTF, then you could easily end up on the wrong end of those statistics. Not good if you are unarmed...
Pages: 1 2