Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bristol Power Cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

We've just had a powercut.

I'm on my iPhone (the have a use other than maps).

I don't think this is the big one. But it's fun, at least.
gives you the chance to see what you would do if the power went of for good though, Scythe!
That was boring. Only lasted 5 mins.
(13 April 2012, 10:16)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]That was boring. Only lasted 5 mins.

thats not a power cut-thats a power blip!Big Grin
Wait until it goes off for 3 days in the middle of winter like what we had a couple of years ago. No problem though wood burner, 2 ring cooker and a genny. It amazing how many new friends we had.
(13 April 2012, 18:32)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Wait until it goes off for 3 days in the middle of winter like what we had a couple of years ago. No problem though wood burner, 2 ring cooker and a genny. It amazing how many new friends we had.

HAHA, ain't that the truth!
Nothing happened in the centre mate, looks like a localised blip.

Ter
(13 April 2012, 18:32)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Wait until it goes off for 3 days in the middle of winter like what we had a couple of years ago. No problem though wood burner, 2 ring cooker and a genny. It amazing how many new friends we had.

What, you didn't shoot them on site as soon as they came up your garden path. You've got more leniency than some of the posters on here! v.lol