Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Shipping containers as hotel rooms ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They look surpisingly comfy to me. Paint it olive green and when TSHTF it will be a great hideout.

They do look good. I wonder if she has any issues with planning permissions?
It looks like the scenery at the end of "I-Robot" :-)
(24 April 2012, 19:54)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]They do look good. I wonder if she has any issues with planning permissions?

One rule for them and all that.

Shock! Horror! You don't mean... say it isn't so.

Thought not.
Haven't seen them being used as hotels before, but in Townships of South Africa, I have seen them used as shops and as permanent homes, I also know of a a couple of people who use them garages.
the trouble with containers or even portacabins is that they are so heavy, they will need to be delivered on a low loader and off loaded by a crane, so not exactly "low profile/grey man"!!
I'm just curious why someone would want to go to a hotel in the grounds of Windsor?! If you went out at night, you'd be attacked by 12 angry corgies.
(25 April 2012, 11:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious why someone would want to go to a hotel in the grounds of Windsor?! If you went out at night, you'd be attacked by 12 angry corgies.
only if HM is in residence!Big Grin "ONE" has to keep the rifraff out you know!Tongue
Pages: 1 2