Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Nurses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonus for me! Mrs 00111001 has been accepted to study a bachelors degree in adult and child nursing at Southampton uni. So not only will I have my very own personal nurse, but she'll be bringing her student nurse friends home. They better all be female, blonde, and fit...
Hi there mate, pal, buddy, Isn't it about time we arranged a meeting? Smile

Sounds like you are getting things sorted.
(25 April 2012, 16:51)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there mate, pal, buddy, Isn't it about time we arranged a meeting? Smile

Sounds like you are getting things sorted.

Cheers SD. I'm sure there'll be plenty to share around Smile

That was the one area of my preps I was worried about - I'd be the worst doctor, the only blood I can stand the sight of is mine, which makes an appearance much more frequently than it should.

She's already got her basic & advanced life support, and assorted qualifications, but the nursing degree will be a huge help. Let's hope the fan stays poop free for the next 4 and a half years. Be interesting to see what supplies she can manage to wangle Tongue
(25 April 2012, 15:50)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Bonus for me! Mrs 00111001 has been accepted to study a bachelors degree in adult and child nursing at Southampton uni. So not only will I have my very own personal nurse, but she'll be bringing her student nurse friends home. They better all be female, blonde, and fit...

Following in my footsteps eh ? Smile My missus is already an EN/RGN/RSCN/Child Branch/ Phd (hon) Nurse Practitioner but only her dieticians are really fit the rest of her team are grumps Smile
Get in Binary Ninja! That's well good mate.

Congrats to your misses for being accepted!
Been thinking about doing that myself 001110011, I'll have finished my QCF level 3 in health care in July , apparently it will only take me 18months after that, my Manager says they might sponsor me but I'd have to sign a contract stating I'd work for them for 2years.