Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No matter how pretty, how nice the tits are and how hot she is, somebody somewhere is fed up with her.
(14 May 2012, 22:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how pretty, how nice the tits are and how hot she is, somebody somewhere is fed up with her.

HAHA, I say something similar to that.

"When there's a good looking girl that is single, it usually means there's a guy that is sick of sleeping with her."
I'm quite like Kim Kardashian actually. I jest, I haven't the faintest idea who she is. I didn't even know the gender until the posts about her norks.

However I do understand how brainless nobodies get to be brainless somebodies. It's because all the other brainless nobodies get someone who they can aspire to be, and have hope that fame and fortune is in their grasp. So they buy the mags, watch the TV to see them and feed the vicious circle. A brainless nobody can't aspire to role models of merit, as most people of merit are not moronic, and hence out of their league. They can aspire to be like Katie Price though.
It does sicken me somewhat... and everyone of these people has the vote!

"There's no point for Democracy when ignorance is celebrated... Majority rule don't work in mental institutions" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX
these people may have the vote, but do they? turnout is so low at elections that i dont think they do...it interferes with watching "big brother", "the voice", "Britains got talent"...(oh, you really think so?Big GrinBig Grin), these nobodies are only famous for being famous! it used to be"15 minutes of fame" but you see the same old has beens touring the tv stations trying to get their ugly mugs on the screen! as if anyone with half a brain is actually interested.
I don't watch TV but family does I had the misfortune of seeing an advert on ITV2 apparently this Peter Andre has been promoted to superstar???? What the hell is that all about, was a small time singer and married a pair of slag tits, this equals superstar, upside down world.
"a small time singer and married a pair of slag tits, this equals superstar" ... that induced a chuckle.
i was actually going to point him out in my previous reply, but thought better of it!!Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3