Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bad times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anything you can do to put her off? maybe buy a new rifle or a new(large) knife?? maybe a few of the male habits...you know..start with leaving the toilet seat up...then go onto a bout of farting and belching..leave your dirty underwear around...go down the pub without the females..come back the worse for wear..stay out late...i'm sure you can think of a few!!Tongue
(23 May 2012, 15:46)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]start with leaving the toilet seat up...then go onto a bout of farting and belching

That's HER! Dirty cow doesn't even shut the door when she's pissing!
I know this sounds like some sort of bad comedy show, but it's true Sad

I'm going to go home and put my point across. Firmly. If SWMBO get's pissed off - I'm sure she'll get over it. Plus there's beer in the house and a firepit to be constructed - so I can hide, errrrrr, work in the garden for the evening Big Grin
Couple things spring to mind. If she lives in council or housing association property, she will not be allowed to swap areas until the arrears are paid off you might want to inform her local authority of that. If not......well, who am I to suggest you make sure any letting agent she approaches for a rental property of her bad rent payment history? I honestly feel for you. And I agree, you need to let Mrs 00111001 know your position on this. Good luck!
Took your suggestions on board - and after a frank (and mildly unpleasant) conversation with my better half - she has now convinced MIL not to move down here. I don't think SWMBO really wanted her over ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. As that's what would have happened. Soo, no my preps won't be cut short by another mouth. And if TSHTF she's 180 miles away, so no chance of unexpected visitors.

Big Grin
well, thats a result, isnt it?? good work!!
(25 May 2012, 14:48)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]well, thats a result, isnt it?? good work!!

It is indeed. My sense of impending doom has lifted. I am once again the happiest of chappies Smile
Pages: 1 2 3