Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
announcement by The World Health Organisation on this mornings BBC Breakfast Programme, that it has been proved that Diesel fumes cause Lung Cancer( apparently they knew this 20 years ago but it has only just been confirmed with 100% accuracy). so anyone who works in a garage, or a bus depot, regularly sits in a queue of stationery traffic, or has a child who is regularly pushed in one of those forward facing buggies( exactly the right height for exhaust fumes)..be warned.Big Grin as a border line Asthmatic myself this is why i have never owned nor wanted a Diesel vehicle.
Tell me it isn't so! I thought that only smoking killed and anyone who died and was a non smoker got it from second, third or fourth hand smoke.

Now we will have to put shelters up for diesel car drivers and ban them from the left hand lanes, for the children.
we should hunt them down get them be for they get us them damn diesels THIS MEANS WAR !!!
Petrol vehicle exhaust fumes are good for you!!
so that's why they put the exhaust pipes on the outside.

I'll be sure not to inhale from my diesel, and to also watch out for Barneyboy coming to get me!
(13 June 2012, 23:50)Tonka Wrote: [ -> ]so that's why they put the exhaust pipes on the outside.

I'll be sure not to inhale from my diesel, and to also watch out for Barneyboy coming to get me!

OH YEAH BABY Smile
What if I run my diesel on veg oil?
(14 June 2012, 08:47)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]What if I run my diesel on veg oil?

Provided its got efficient combustion and clean filters a modern diesel puts out much less much than many petrol engines, diesel engines that are well designed and modern are far more efficient than petrol engines, and a million times safer.
i run mine on veg have done for years had it tested at my MOT the man said very very low so just dont suck it out of the pipe and we will be fineSmile
i only reported what was on the news, what you do with the information is up to you!Angry
Pages: 1 2 3