Survival UK Forums

Full Version: food banks and soup runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
then i think a lot of people are going to suffer(if they dont prepare) as i believe things will only get worse, first there are the Austerity measures, then there is all this business with the EU starting with Greece and following on from there, unemployment will only get worse, i am sure most people are aware of what is going on, what does it take-just put a few extra tins in the shopping trolley and build up a bit of a stock..just in case??
Not much, but I think the problem lies in the fact that people don't see past a day or two (excluding preppers) and don't really plan ahead I'm off in a few weeks travelling around and have told my son had to tell him to throw extra food in the preps cupboard while I'm away even if its a couple packs of noodles.
i think most sheeple cant see past the end of their nosesBig Grin never mind the end of the week. i was brought up in a time before supermarkets and my parents always had a store cupboard, they werent preppers..i dont think the word existed then..it was just a fact of life! people have gone backwards since then and now just dont know how to look after themselves and in some cases they cant cook a meal even if they were given the ingridients...i have known quite a few people like that! when TS does eventually HTF i think a lot of people are in for a serious shock.
I just pray that when it does us lot manage to get out of it before people realise we have stock of whatever. This is one of the reasons I'm out and about looking for resonably remote areas and old friends if their still around.
yes, we spend a lot of time driving around the countryside looking for suitable BO locations, so far i've got about 7 on my list, ranging from cottages, barns, farmhouses to quarries. i also have a map on which i mark all the locations of stuff available to be used after TSHTF.
Well I know of 2 in the south but I'm going to be heading north to some areas I want to look at see if its safe to stash bits and bobs so if either ones not safe we can use the others
Pages: 1 2