Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Has he gone then?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It would seem our little troll has had a days fun at our expense and moved on to pastures new.
(28 June 2012, 10:19)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem our little troll has had a days fun at our expense and moved on to pastures new.

Who?

Hrusai. Got me thinking yesterday he was chain yanking.
(28 June 2012, 10:43)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]Hrusai. Got me thinking yesterday he was chain yanking.

We get a lot like that but it usually takes a few days for us to pin them down. mainly infantile teens.
didn't realise he was trolling? Have I missed something?
awh thanks troll am i >:I
anyway how was i having fun at your expense?.....not the greatest post to find upon my return.
(28 June 2012, 13:10)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]awh thanks troll am i >:I
anyway how was i having fun at your expense?.....not the greatest post to find upon my return.

Yeah, I thought it a bit strange too. Wouldn't worry about it too much chap Smile
(28 June 2012, 13:12)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I thought it a bit strange too. Wouldn't worry about it too much chap Smile

mmm i shant, just thought this post a bit odd, im certainly intrigued how im thought of as a troll, especially by someone who i dont recall talking to Tongue....then again maybe im just narky at the moment (im giving up smoking for the first, and hopefully last, time)...

...hey ho, back to hunting i go xD....i been brushing up on my skills in the last few days, made some fires yesterday, went hunting this morning, been practising my shooting all day, going camping tonight Smile...before long ill be fairly comfortable in these things!
(28 June 2012, 13:23)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 June 2012, 13:12)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I thought it a bit strange too. Wouldn't worry about it too much chap Smile

mmm i shant, just thought this post a bit odd, im certainly intrigued how im thought of as a troll, especially by someone who i dont recall talking to Tongue....then again maybe im just narky at the moment (im giving up smoking for the first, and hopefully last, time)...

...hey ho, back to hunting i go xD....i been brushing up on my skills in the last few days, made some fires yesterday, went hunting this morning, been practising my shooting all day, going camping tonight Smile...before long ill be fairly comfortable in these things!

what you hunting? I realised pretty quickly I don't have the patience to sit and wait for mr rabbit to come out to play - then to sit still long enough to be shot. Still, don't get too many rabbits in Southampton Sad

i shouldn't worry about it, you get called a few names on here, as Kenny Everett would say: its all done in the best possible tasteBig Grin
Pages: 1 2