Survival UK Forums

Full Version: free signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 797231248_1556909.gif?4]

or

Carnebwen new sig

Just made myself a sweet new Sig on Blingee. hells yeah

Dont think I can post an image beause of the way the forum is set up. So you will just have to look at it and laugh.
(30 June 2012, 22:43)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 797231248_1556909.gif?4]

or

Carnebwen new sig

Just made myself a sweet new Sig on Blingee. hells yeah

Dont think I can post an image beause of the way the forum is set up. So you will just have to look at it and laugh.

Very low profile I like it. Cool
(30 June 2012, 20:17)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]and theres me thinking we lived in a free country just my opinion but different strokes different folksBig Grin

This is where you are not paying attention. We have not been free for a very long time.
I always wanted a small laughing skull and crossbones with moving jaws.
NR, I spotted one of those a while ago but don't remember where. Try google images.
Lol Skean dude, did you just actually upload that a my sig? I just checked my Profile and it's active. Oddly enough as mug as I like the guy from tremors I don't want that as my sig :p
(1 July 2012, 10:07)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Skean dude, did you just actually upload that a my sig? I just checked my Profile and it's active. Oddly enough as mug as I like the guy from tremors I don't want that as my sig :p

Carnebwen? Why are you sitting on that bloke's shoulder? Careful! OPSEC an' all that! Wink
i think you guys will blend in nicely very under coverDodgy
(1 July 2012, 10:07)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Skean dude, did you just actually upload that a my sig? I just checked my Profile and it's active. Oddly enough as mug as I like the guy from tremors I don't want that as my sig :p

Too late now it makes me laugh everytime I see it, please post more lol.
Sorry, I didn't activate it. You must have somehow. Personall I just got my sunglasses and ordered an upgrade to my bandwidth.
Pages: 1 2 3